Players searching for Miquella’s Lily may have problems if they don’t know where it is. Although there are several locations where players can find the Miquella Lily, it is generally difficult to find. To help players get the material, we’ve listed all of the specific locations where you can find it.
Where can I find Miquella’s lily?
Miquella’s Lily can be found in the locations below:
- Three Miquella Lilies can be found near the Academy courtyard fountain.
- It is located near the village of Albinauric, just before the bridge.
- It can be found near a tree on the cliff.
- It’s under the Arch Tower in Lenne’s Rise.
- It’s next to the Gatekeeper statue, next to a broken pillar on the cliff.
- It is behind Forth Faroth.
- It is at the far end of Sellia’s right flank, in the City of Magic.
- It is located between two houses in Sellia, the city of magic, just off Siella’s main street.
- It is on the way to Mninor Erdtree (Dragonbarrow).
Aside from the above locations, you can get Miquella’s Lily from soldiers in Leyndell, Royal Capital. However, the drop is not guaranteed.
Miquella’s Lily when combined with Sacramental Bud produces an Enchanting Twig, which is a consumable item that grants temporary benefits.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/where-to-find-miquellas-lily-in-elden-ring-and-what-it-doesjust-one-series-away Where to find Miquella’s Lily in Elden Ring – and what she does