Yes, of couse, Tiny Tina’s Wonderland has an end goal. Apparently you are tasked with completing a main story, something about saving the world and defeating the big bad villain and blah blah. But come on, we all know what the real Point is: finding a lot of kickass loot. let’s help
As border areasof the series of loot shooters from which it sprang, Loot is the boost of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlandand can appear in one of five rarities: white (common), green (unusual), blue (Rarely), purple (epos) and gold (legendary). But where the previous entry, 2019’s borderland 3showered players with torrential downpours of gold loot, wonderland is more of a cloudy day.
The result is the golden booty Tiny Tina’s Wonderland feels rightfully worthy of its rarity when you hear that ch-CHING a golden gun drop is enough to turn your head in an instant. (Data point: Over the course of my 20-hour campaign, I just found four legendary items.) But there are a number of methods that can help you quickly fill up your inventory with more legendary weapons, shields, class mods, melee weapons, and other gold-tiered loot than you can handle. Here’s where to start.
Find the ancient obelisks
Forget the peasant bosses. Search for instead ancient obelisks, stray structures off the beaten track. Interacting with an obelisk starts a combat challenge: a few waves of cannon fodder, followed by a boss. Once defeated, each Obelisk boss has a chance to drop a piece of gold gear.
There are 11 obelisks in total wonderland, each associated with a specific biome. The people of Achievement Squad put together an incredibly thorough video walkthrough Highlight where each is located and how to get there. If you’re more of a text-based learner, here are some written instructions:
- Queen’s Gate: It is inaccessible until you complete the Emotion of the Ocean campaign mission. After that, for narrative reasons I won’t spoil, a new piece of land opens up on the western side of the map, fairly easy to access from the spawn point.
- Mount Craw: From the Furious Gorge fast travel point, climb to the lowest level in the region and go all the way to the other side of the lake.
- Weepwild Dankness: You’ll encounter this naturally during the Thy Bard, With a Vengeance campaign mission as you make your way through the region. (In case you miss it, it’s just northwest of the Busted-Ass Ruins fast travel point.)
- Tangledrift: On the primary (floating) island there is a (floating) peninsula halfway between the two fast travel points.
- Wargtooth Shallows: From the Recent Beach fast travel point, head up the hill and turn left at the fork.
- Drowned Abyss: On the map of the region, you’ll see a dead-end cave completely off the beaten path, just west of the Dry’l’s Gallery fast travel point.
- Crackmast Cove: East of the Saunty Sailor fast travel point is a cave behind a waterfall.
- Karnok’s Wall: From The Ribs fast travel point, you can drop down onto a ledge below. The obelisk is there.
- Sunfang Oasis: Once inside the region, simply keep left until you come to a path that leads to a dead end.
- Ossu-Gol Necropolis: Probably the easiest obelisk to find. As you progress through the main mission, you’ll come across a room where you jump between walls over a puddle of miasma. Jump into the pool and then into the chamber on your right.
- The Fearamid: In the ruling core area in the basement, go down the hallway with a dead end on your map.
While there’s no guarantee of getting legendary loot from an Obelisk boss, the drop rates seem pretty high in my experience. (For example, anecdotally, I’ve only had one Obelisk fight where a piece of gold gear has not dropped.) Better yet, the Obelisk in Crackmast Cove gives you a chance to earn some liquid coolinga pistol that has long held true border areas player as the best weapon of the moment in Tiny Tina’s Wonderland.
Complete Chaos Chamber runs
Chaos Chamberthat thoroughly engaging postgame mode from Tiny Tina’s Wonderland, is practically a guaranteed way to find a lot of legendary loot. At its core is Chaos Chamber border areas Reduced to the essentials: You run through a series of chambers with increasingly challenging firefights. As you play, you earn Diamond Crystal Shards. You can spend these on various buffs or difficulty modifiers. Or, if you make it to the end of a run, you can spend 500 shards on a loot drop associated with a specific gear category, which very often spawns a legendary item.
Continue reading: The best part of Tiny Tina’s Wonderland is his endgame
So it deserves a bit of strategic risk-return thinking: If you can complete a run without shards impersonate buffs, you will conclude with a bunch of outputting and easily complete a run of 2,000 shards or more – in other words, at least four Roll on Gear Drops.
Enter shift codes
switching codes has been around since the beginning of time (or, uh, the beginning of border areas). border areas Games run on the proprietary Shift-service of Gearbox, which forces you to a (free, do not worry) to create account to play in exchange for such advantages as the ability online with your friends, or really long strings of alphanumeric code for various in -Spielpreise. In wonderlandyou get Skeleton Keywhich you can use to open a chest lighthoof, the main hub city. (It’s right on the mezzanine next to the main staircase. Can’t miss it.)
You can enter codes Shift’s website via your web browser, or you can do it directly in-game, although typing all those letters with a controller is pretty annoying. Once you’ve booted up a wonderland Save, open the main menu – not the in-game one – and select the Social Submenu, then thumbs over to shift Enter your Shift Code and click Redeem. Then go to post Office Tab where you see all Skeleton Keys (also any gear you may have earned from non-standard editions of wonderland). Clicking on it will automatically add a Skeleton Key to your inventory. You can see how many you have in the bottom right corner of your inventory screen.
There are a handful of caveats. Codes appear to transfer between characters, but they appear to be tied to your account, so you can only redeem each one once per account. (Which makes sense to circumvent a simple farming duplication exploit.) They also have time-limited expiration dates.
Senior contributor at Gearbox, which is developing border areas, will regularly tweet codes. But created a kind soul an automated Twitter bot who scours the net and posts the codes. Here’s a freebie. It expires on April 18, 2022:
Personally, redeeming skeleton keys is my least favorite way to find the best weapons in the game. Fumbling with a console’s keyboard app is always a pain – although the PlayStation trackpad makes it a bit easier – and simply typing in a string of letters and numbers makes me feel like the awards have rightfully been earned. But hey, free loot. Isn’t that what it’s about?
https://kotaku.com/tiny-tinas-wonderlands-where-to-find-legendary-loot-shi-1848793713 Where to find legendary gold loot in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands