If you were looking for a good party game or you were waiting for The Jackbox Party Pack 8 sequel, your wishes have been granted. Jackbox Party Pack 9 is on the way, bringing the well-known fun party games that everyone can enjoy easily accessible on multiple devices. Read on to see when you can play this next batch of jackbox goodies.
Related: The Jackbox Party Pack 8 is a powerful selection of layered amusements – Review
The release date and platforms of Jackbox Party Pack 9
Jackbox Games announced on Twitter that The Jackbox Party Pack 9 will be released on October 20th. The release will be on all major platforms including Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4/5 and Xbox. It can also be pre-ordered on Steam.
What games are included in The Jackbox Party Pack 9?
There will be five games in The Jackbox Party Pack 9, each with their own player requirements and playing times.
- Fibbage 4 (2 to 8 players): Each round has a true fact with an important part hidden. A player will do their best to find a lie that fits in the void and looks believable to other players. You earn points by either guessing the truth or finding out the lies.
- Quixort (1 to 10 players): You must put answers to trivia questions in the right order. They will fall down from the top of the screen and you will try to sort them correctly. This can be played solo to challenge yourself, or played in teams to see who can sort the answers best.
- Junktopia (3 to 8 players): You invent fun facts for items you want to sell for a wizard. The more your party finds value in an item’s description, the more valuable it becomes and the more points you can earn. There are also various activities to keep the gameplay interesting.
- Nonsensory (3 to 8 players): You draw according to prompts that ask you to draw a specific picture. It also has to be somewhere on a scale of 1 to 10, and you get points based on how many people guess your prompt and ranking.
- Roomerang (4 to 9 players): Each is assigned a character and answers questions as if they were the actual character. Just like a reality show, you can get benefits for winning and players can be eliminated.
Some games are also open to audience participation and may affect the outcome of their participation. It’s silly, nonsensical, and ready to give everyone a good time.
You can subscribe to the Jackbox Games email list if you would like more information about the game. Pre-order on Steam is available if you want to register your interest in the game before the release date. Otherwise, get excited for October 20th with party games you won’t want to miss.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/when-is-the-release-date-of-the-jackbox-party-pack-9 When is The Jackbox Party Pack 9 release date?