Wardens can test themselves in Nightfall activities each week in Destiny 2. It’s a good way to earn a Pinnacle Gear engram if they can score over 100,000 points, but the real item everyone will want to loot is the Nightfall weapon. This is a powerful weapon to add to your arsenal, and completing it on harder difficulties gives you a better chance of looting the item, or you can complete Grandmaster mode for a more skilled version. This guide details what Nightfall weapon you can earn in Destiny 2 this week.
Dusk Weapon from January 24th to 31st
You’ll be working with a small strike team of three Guardians, which means you’ll need to work with them to ensure you can complete the challenge in a reasonable amount of time. The better your time defeating multiple enemies, the higher your score at the end of Nightfall. There is no matchmaking for this game mode, so bring several allies with you before diving into Nightfall.
Related: Destiny 2 players will get some epic finishes in the King’s Fall Raid Retribution
This guide contains everything you need to know about Nightfall and this week’s Nightfall weapon.
- Nightfall: Scarlet Keep
- Nightfall Weapon: Horror’s Least
- Acute Void Burn: +25% more Void damage dealt and +50% Void damage taken
- Plague: When defeated, Psion’s Void Grenades will spawn at their feet
- Ashes to Ashes: Dealing damage with a solar weapon now sears your targets, but your enemies will now also sear you if they deal solar or blast damage
- Champions: Barrier and Unstoppable champions
- Shielded Enemies: Arc and Void Shields
- match game
You should complete Nightfall on higher difficulties for a better chance of getting the weapon at the end of the encounter. The harder difficulties, namely Masters, come with additional champions and the attrition mod which has greatly reduced the regeneration of all Guardians.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/what-is-the-nightfall-weapon-this-week-in-destiny-2-2 What is this week’s Nightfall weapon in Destiny 2? – January 24, 2023