Chef and Coles Ambassador Courtney Roulston joined Sunrise with a deliciously flavorful chicken dish with succulent coleslaw.
Crispy chipotle chicken wings with apple salad
Watch Sunrise on Channel 7 and stream it for free on 7plus >>
- 1kg Cole’s RSPCA Approved Chicken Wing Nibbles or Cole’s RSPCA Approved Chicken Wing
- 1/2 cup (75 g) plain flour
- 400g pack Coles Kitchen American BBQ Salad Kit
- 1 green apple, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Place a lightly greased cake rack on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Season the chicken and place in a large bowl. Add the flour and toss to coat. Place the chicken on the grid and spray with olive oil spray. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, squeeze half the lemon. Cut the remaining half of the lemon into wedges. Transfer the coleslaw from the salad set to a large bowl, reserving the dressing. Add apple and lemon juice and stir.
- Place the chicken in a serving bowl. Serve with apple salad, reserved dressing, and lemon wedges.
Find more delicious What’s For Dinner recipes here.
Sunrise has a commercial agreement with Coles.
https://7news.com.au/sunrise/whats-for-dinner-courtney-roulstons-sweet-and-spicy-chipotle-chicken-wings-and-green-apple-slaw–c-8952948 What is for dinner? Courtney Roulston’s Sweet and Spicy Chipotle Chicken Wings and Green Apple Salad