The Binding of Isaac is a randomly generated game with roguelike elements. Although you navigate through the same levels, the enemies, layouts, and rooms are different each time. Occasionally you can come across a red room with a cube in the middle. This strange room is called Cube Room. The dice room has one to six pips on the dice. If you step on the cube in the middle of the room, the room will shake and an effect will occur. The effect that occurs depends on the number of pips displayed. The effect only occurs once. So if you try stepping on the cube again, nothing happens.
The effects that occur in the Dice Room in the Binding of Isaac
- 1 pip – When you step on it, you will convert your character’s collected items into random ones, similar to what the D4 would do.
- 2 pips – Triggers the D20 effect where it rolls again all pickups in the room. So if you have pickups in the Dice Room, be safe not to pick them up unless it’s something you need.
- 3 pips – If you step over this die, the dice will be re-rolled all pickups and trinkets on the entire floor. However, this will not reroll pickups or trinkets in the Angel Room, Black Market, Crawl Space, or Devil Room.
- 4 pips – Rerolls all item sockets, similar to what the W6 would do. However, no items are rerolled in the Angel Room, Black Market, Crawl Space, or Devil Room.
- 5 pips – Triggers the Forget Me Now effect, rerolls and restarts the current floor.
- 6 pips – Essentially combines the effects of points one through four through: rerolls all items on your character, rerolls all items and trinkets on the ground, and rerolls all socket items on the ground. When playing in co-op, all items are rerolled for both characters.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/what-does-the-dice-room-do-in-the-binding-of-isaac What does the cube room do in The Binding of Isaac?