For each featured game, typically the Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football and Thursday Night Football interceptors, this column will provide free analysis for individual modality actions odd on DraftKings and FanDuel. This will include team members, player ratings, comments and NFL DFS picks for today. There’s plenty of information and NFL DFS Showdown picks to enter for both DraftKings and FanDuel on this Sunday Night 16 Soccer leaderboard featuring the Dallas Cowboys hosting Team Washington.
NFL DFS Showdown Picks: Sunday Night Football Week 16
Dallas mostly healthy just missing the left start Tyron Smith, All of their usual starts on both sides of the ball are now available. Washington will have no defensive backing Landon Collins, Deshazor Everett and William Jackson III. Curtis Samuel (hamstring) and Antonio Gibson (toe) is both deciding game time. JD McKissic (concussion) and tackle defense Daniel Wise (knee) are on the injured reserve list. Finally the following players are in the COVID reserve: LB Cole Holcomb, DE Nate Orchard, OLD Tyler Larsen, WOOD Brandon Scherff.
Taylor Heinicke back from COVID reserves, here’s a boost for Washington who have turned to Garrett Gilbert last week after only having 72 hours with the group. Dallas currently has DVOA overtaking the top while coming in at 19th compared to rush. When these teams squared off in Week 14, they controlled Heinicke at 11 or 25 by 122 yards with one touchdown and one intercept while firing him four times. In the last four games, the signal caller in Washington has failed to get past 225 yards.
Antonio Gibson have problems with toe injuries and JD McKissic out with a concussion. In the last two games, Gibson has 25 runs of 62 yards and one point. On the bright side, he has been active in the passing game over the past month with at least six goals in three of his last four appearances. Last week Jaret Patterson had a lone lunge strike with four hits in 20 yards and the journeyman Jonathan Williams have 5 carries in his last two games at 21 yards and he had a quick touchdown against Dallas in Week 14. The duo are playing for tournaments and gamers are likely to stay away from them. if Gibson can play.
Terry McLaurin went on to be a top 10 player for most of the season when we gave him a bit of a discount for playing weak midfield. The target market share is already huge with 111 and 19 more than Adam Humphries (52) and DeAndre Carter (40) put together. This is a trio to focus on and Cam Sims is a wildcard at $2,000 on DraftKings.
In the last game Ricky the Seal-Jones and John Bates play just over 60% of the shots each time, even though the former had seven targets and the latter only one. Seals-Jones has done a good job of replacing Logan Thomas through a few different injuries and he has a fair number of red zones.
Defense / Special Team
Two weeks ago, Washington rolled four sacks and a pair of interceptors. They are lacking a number of defensive players and are difficult to recommend to a mostly healthy Cowboys team.
This is a solid point for Dak Prescott to turn the situation around. Despite leading Dallas to three straight wins, he still averaged 25.3 finishes and 38.7 runs for 222.0 yards along with a trio of touchdowns and interceptions. Literally everyone is healthy in all skill positions and he should be able to craft some solid fantasy productions against Washington.
Ezekiel Elliott There are 27 good goals in the last five games, but he is a terrible on the ground with an average of 11.8 39.8-yard runs and two touchdowns. Last week, he had 52 yards forward, which was his highest yield in eight games. Tony Pollard missed the game against Washington, but in two outings close together he had just over 70 yards of charge in each appearance. Corey Clement is a deep cut one has only seen made in one of the last five games, and that’s when Pollard was eliminated.
CeeDee Lamb was an obvious top pick for fantasy purposes, but he was hampered by poor midfield play and his ability to come upstream was limited with both. Michael Gallup and Amari Cooper Strong. Cooper has not gone past 52 yards in his last five games with a total of 23 goals for 15 visits and 188 yards. If his popularity is to be maintained as his name is recognized, then Gallup is the perfect live pivot.
Dalton Schultz has been quietly settling down and in his last seven games he has at least 43 yards or five touchdowns. In the last five matches, the rest of the tight finish has a total of four goals.
Defense / Special Team
Dallas have multiple layoffs in six of their last seven games including a peak season against Washington. During this time period, they also had 14 interceptions and five clumsy recalls with four return touchdowns. This was a nice match for the Cowboys against a dead line of attack.
The Latest DFS NFL Content
NFL Strategy DFS One Game Sunday Night Soccer
The leaderboards below are best used for one-entry and three-maximum lineups and for head-to-head and three-man formats. They provide a nice barometer for player value, but for those using the MME method, remember that correlation is key. This means matching one or two receivers with a midfielder in a Captain/MVP position. This also works in reverse of pairing a Captain/MVP pass catcher with their quarterback.
NFL DFS Standings Football Sunday Night Week 16
NFL DFS Showdown Top 10 Picks
- CeeDee Lamb: There’s been no touchdown in his last four games, but he’s outstripped his midfield compared to the last three in full PPR. Also returns the hit.
- Tony Pollard: Discount compared to other Cowboys strike options along with 12-15 expected chances. Also returns tee shots.
- Dak Prescott: He has to turn it around at some point.
- Taylor Heinicke: Totally average but good project in tonight’s group of players.
- Terry McLaurin: Possibly satisfying his supporters with a single play, four consecutive single-digit fantasy score performances underscore the downside risk.
- Antonio Gibson: If starting, he should be the focus of the offense as long as his toes are up.
- Dalton Schultz: The pay is reasonable given the recent results and he usually gets two or three designer plays per game.
- Michael Gallup and Amari Cooper: Let personal taste dictate your choice, but know that Gallup will be half as popular as Cooper.
- Ezekiel Elliott: Meh.
- Dallas D/ST: There should be a field day against prevention and protection centers.
Secondary NFL DFS Demo Selection
- Adam Humphries: DraftKings contour core option with full PPR scoring format.
- Greg Zuerlein: Turns 34 tomorrow, 26 out of 28 for 50 yards, 2 to 5.
- Ricky the Seal-Jones: Clash or bankruptcy.
- Joey Slye: This is his third game against Washington, he has also played three games for San Francisco and three for Houston this season.
- Washington D/ST: At least they will get to play a lot.
NFL DFS Showdown Picks Lottery Tickets
- Jarret Patterson: The incomplete rookie is playing, move him to the beginning of the sequel if Gibson is absent.
- Cam Sims: With only DraftKings, the $2,000 salary offers flexibility even if he only gets a few goals.
- DeAndre Carter: The fourth team in four seasons, better known as a return, he has been the main catcher several times this season for Washington. Return hit and kick.
- Jonathan Williams: Tonight will be the 31st game of his career in six seasons while playing for five teams, if Gibson is absent he will top the section.
- John Bates: Trolls have the ability to touch down, retaining the fortress when both Thomas and Seals-Jones are out.
- Dyami Brown and Corey Clement: The long shot potential is just enough to stay out of the next group.
- Malik Turner, Dax Milne, Cedrick Wilson, Sean McKeon and Malik Turner: I am such a motley crew.
Thanks for reading to the end of this post! If you appreciate this free and want to see more of it every day, you can help us by sharing this article on social media!
View ours FanDuel NFL DFS Ownership Rankings and ours DraftKings DFS NFL Standings. If you are interested Advice from DFS NFL For more game blocking vehicles, go to NFL Ownership Prediction, Awesemo . NFL Data Center, NFL Daily Fantasy Football Ranking, and NFL DFS stack. Take a look at ours depth chart for NFL games, NFL starting line-up and inactive player list. We also have predict a game and prediction of ownership.
https://www.awesemo.com/nfl/nfl-dfs-picks-sunday-night-football-showdown-spotlight-snf-draftkings-fanduel-washington-cowboys-week-16-2021/ Week 16 Sunday Night Football Washington vs. Cowboys