For each featured game, typically the Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football and Thursday Night Football interceptors, this column will provide free analysis for individual modality actions odd on DraftKings and FanDuel. Tonight we’ll take a look at the Christmas Eve standings between the Colts and the Cardinals. This will include team members, player ratings, comments and NFL DFS picks for today. There’s a ton of information and NFL DFS Showdown options to enter for both DraftKings and FanDuel on this 16th Saturday Night Soccer blocker featuring the Arizona Cardinals hosting the Indianapolis Colts.
NFL DFS Showdown Picks: Saturday Night Football Week 16
Indianapolis won’t have three of their starting offensive lineups including sentinels Quenton Nelson and Mark Glowinski while the center Ryan Kelly (personally) do not travel to Phoenix. Safety Andrew Sendejo (concussion) also went out while coming back Rock Ya-Sin and paved streets Kemoko Turay are on the COVID reserve.
DeAndre Hopkins (knee) could return after the season if the Cardinals make a deep run. Rookies Rondale Moore (ankle) and James Conner (heel) will be a match that decides the time. center Rodney Hudson and punter Andy Lee get out with COVID and end defense Jordan Phillips (knee) will also miss the game.
Indianapolis is now 1.5 games behind Tennessee after they played on Thursday and won San Francisco. The Colts currently have the fifth best record in the AFC and are on the Wild Card list if they can’t catch the Titans for the Division title. This will be a tough test for Carson Wentz behind an attack line missing three starters. Arizona has the fourth best DVOA pass, although they did allow six of the last seven opposing signal callers to record multi-touch games. Wentz has played solidly with 23 touchdowns from six interceptions this season, however, pitch has been slimmer by 200 yards once in his last five appearances.
Jonathan Taylor has been a phenomenon this season and he leads the league with 1,518 yards 400 yards faster than second Joe Mixon. Just for opinion Derrick Henry (117.1) has more than his 108.4 yards of charge per game. Taylor also leads the league with 19 touchdowns, including twice as a scorer. Nyheim Hines will be on the field for about 20% of the ball, although in the past three games he has only had six goals and four carries. Deon Jackson was the only one running back to see the pitch since Week 8 for a total of 15 shots.
Michael Pittman Jr (104) and Zach Pascal (65) is one of two punches at the wide receiver with TY Hilton was out for the first part of the season and in poor health for the rest of the time. Hilton has 10 goals in the last four games and Ashton Dulin played on 20-35% of snapshots with three mini-goals in the same timeframe.
Jack Doyle, Mo Alie-Cox and rookies Kylen Granson is on a tripartite committee. Doyle appears to have taken the lead of the other two with 19 goals in the last five games while his teammates have seven each.
Defense / Special Team
Indianapolis has multiple eliminations in 9 of their last 11 games along with 14 interceptions and 11 tackles. In the off-season, the Colts have a 31-point league lead while Arizona is in the bottom five of the table conceding just one revenue per game.
During the season, Indianapolis had the third best dash for DVOA even though they were just average when it came to passes. In his 11 matches, Kyler Murray has 20 ground hits with 10 interceptions and 5 fold hits. Although he is known for his fast dash, he only averages about 25 meters per game. He’s been pretty efficient with 276.3 yards per game, the seventh-highest rate among midfielders with at least 11 starts.
Last week Chase Edmonds saw his first action in over a month and he and James Conner each was on the field for about 40% of the moments while Jonathan Ward received an in-season high of 15%. Rookies Eno Benjamin (ankle) was active, although he did not enter the field in any of the attacks. Conner saw eight shots in 39 yards and brought in both of his goals in another 31 yards. Edmonds had six runs for 53 yards and missed his only goal. If Conner can play because of a heel injury, this looks like it will be the shared backyard again.
Christian Kirk highest play season 96% of snapshots with DeAndre Hopkins aside while Antoine Wesley has increased to 85% and Blue AJ stays steady in his usual 70-75% range. Rondale Moore saw a low season of 27% shoots while dealing with an ankle problem and Andy Isabella entered the field for only the second game of the year with 16% of catches. Kirk and Green are the two clear top picks, although it should be noted that Wesley signed in number eight, which keeps the rookie from improving in our early player pool.
Zach Ertz had 11 goals and has now seen 18 in the last two games with Murray under center. Since joining the team in Week 7 after being acquired to replace the injured Maxx Williams, non-Ertz tight endings have a total of five goals and only two in the last three games. Despite being famous for his happy feet, Wentz has only been sacked 9 times in his last 8 games. However, with an exhausted attack line, that trend can easily reverse direction.
Defense / Special Team
In their last four games, Arizona is averaging three sacks with four interceptions and a fumbling rebound.
The Latest DFS NFL Content
NFL Tactics DFS Soccer One Game on Saturday Night
The leaderboards below are best used for one-entry and three-maximum lineups and for head-to-head and three-man formats. They provide a nice barometer for player value, but for those using the MME method, remember that correlation is key. This means matching one or two receivers with a midfielder in a Captain/MVP position. This also works in reverse of pairing a Captain/MVP pass catcher with their quarterback.
Week 16 Soccer Saturday Night NFL DFS Standings
NFL DFS Showdown Top 10 Picks
- Jonathan Taylor: The touchdown equity ratio is completely off target in the last two games.
- Kyler Murray: Continue to raise touches in the air and on the ground.
- Christian Kirk: Need to keep turning up the volume with Hopkins on the sidelines.
- Michael Pittman: Arizona will cover his way, but they can’t go overboard or Taylor will enter second level.
- Zach Ertz: Huge addition to the team.
- AJ Green: Continue to ensure more workload in each game.
- Carson Wentz: If his contours were healthy, he would be a few notches taller.
- Matt Prater: 37 years old is 6 out of 8 from more than 50 meters away.
- Michael Badgley: Money Badger is 13 out of 15 since joining the Colts, but he hasn’t tried anything over 50 yards.
- Antoine Wesley: This is the key to unlocking everything on DraftKings with a meager $1,000 salary, even if he only gets a few goals it’s worth the risk.
Secondary NFL DFS Demo Selection
- Arizona D/ST: So can use the attack path for some sacks, knockdown and dash.
- Rondale Moore: Between injury, salary and lack of stable opportunities, rookie round 2 is something to ponder.
- Zach Pascal: He’s been more settled than Hilton this year and would be a little less popular without the name recognition.
- TY Hilton: There will probably be a key opportunity or two, although the volume has long since run out.
- Indianapolis D/ST: If they were at home, they’d be at the top of this section.
NFL DFS Showdown Picks Lottery Tickets
- Nyheim Hines: Lack of consistent chances, salary suggests he should have 10-12 chances per game, we’ll be lucky for half of that unless something happens to Taylor. Still paying penalties.
- Jack Doyle and M0 Alie-Cox: Coinflip between this duo, both are possible but not on the same list.
- Ashton Dulin: Just enough to secure its own line, DraftKings only.
- Kylen Granson, Darrell Daniels, Demetrius Harris and Deon Jackson: third and fourth strings – if they beat us, so be it.
Thanks for reading to the end of this post! If you appreciate this free and want to see more of it every day, you can help us by sharing this article on social media!
View ours FanDuel DFS NFL Ownership Rankings and ours DraftKings DFS NFL Ownership Rating. Take a look at ours NFL depth chart, NFL lineup and inactive player list. If you are interested NFL DFS top play today For more game blocking vehicles, go to NFL DFS Ownership Forecast, Awesemo . NFL Data Center, NFL Standings, and NFL DFS stack. We also have Predicting an NFL DFS game and prediction of ownership.
https://www.awesemo.com/nfl/nfl-dfs-picks-saturday-night-football-showdown-spotlight-snf-draftkings-fanduel-colts-cardinals-week-16-2021/ Week 16 Saturday Night Football at the Cardinals