22 college football teams will play their first games of the 2022 season in Week 0.
College football is back and you gotta catch some games on Saturday week 0 baby!
Though the majority of teams across the country open once the Labor Day Weekend calendar and everyone switches to September, six Power Five teams will make their debuts for 2022 on Saturday, as will 11 Group of Five programs. A total of 11 games will be played this weekend, spread throughout Saturday for your enjoyment. Who cares if it’s good? It’s still football!
Make plans to watch as many of these games as possible, as Saturdays are no longer yours.
College Football Schedule Today August 27: Week 0
Here everyone is the games to be played in week 0 about the college football landscape on Saturday.
12:00 p.m. ET
- Austin Peay Governors at Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: CBSSN (Chick Hernandez, Randy Cross)
12:30 p.m. ET
- Nebraska Cornhuskers vs. Northwestern Wildcats (Aviva Stadium, Dublin, Ireland): FOX (Jason Benetti, Brock Huard)
3:30 p.m. ET
- Idaho State Bengals at UNLV Rebels: CBSSN (Chris Lewis, Donte Whitner)
4:00 p.m. ET
- UConn Huskies at Utah State Aggies: FS1 (Alex Faust, Petros Papadakis)
- Wyoming Cowboys at Illinois Fighting Illini: BTN (Brandon Gaudin, Joshua Perry)
5:00 p.m. ET
- Duquesne Dukes at Florida State Seminoles: ACCN (Drew Carter, Roddy Jones)
7:00 p.m. ET
- Charlotte 49ers at the Florida Atlantic Owls: CBSSN (Chris Hassel, Robert Turbin)
8:00 p.m. ET
- Florida A&M Rattlers at North Carolina Tar Heels: ACCN (Matt Barrie, Tim Hasselbeck)
9:00 p.m. ET
- North Texas Mean Green at UTEP Miners: Stadium (Ari Wolfe, Bob Davie)
10:00 a.m. ET
- Nevada Wolf Pack in New Mexico State Aggies: ESPN2 (Roy Philpott, Andre Ware)
10:30 p.m. ET
- Vanderbilt Commodores at Hawaii Rainbow Warriors: CBSSN (Rich Waltz, Aaron Taylor)
Biggest game of Week 0 will be Nebraska Cornhuskers vs Northwestern Wildcats at Aviva Stadium in Dublin, Ireland. This will be Jason Benetti’s FOX debut, calling the game alongside his new partner Brock Huard. The 506th has a list of channels where you can watch this game if FOX is broadcasting the Jacksonville Jaguars at Atlanta Falcons preseason game locally over it.
Other notable games from Week 0 include UConn in Utah State with Alex Faust and Petros Papadakis calling for FS1, Florida A&M in North Carolina with Matt Barrie and Tim Hasselbeck calling for the ACC Network, and Vanderbilt in Hawaii with Rich Waltz and Aaron Taylor on the call Call for CBS Sports Network. Doozies or not, college football is 100 percent back!
Ultimately, Week 0 is all about slowly reintroducing the greatest sport known to man to its fanatical fan bases as an exclusive preview of the madness that will engulf our lives through early January. For those who don’t understand that they don’t understand how great college football is, we almost feel sorry for you. In the meantime, feel free to bring in your soccer and gambling fixes.
If you’re not thrilled to see Vanderbilt at 10:30pm ET in Hawaii, then what’s up with you?
https://fansided.com/2022/08/27/college-football-schedule-week-0-august-27/ Week 0 TV program, start times