Toronto @ Dallas
Current record: Toronto 21-20; Dallas 25-19
What to know
The Dallas Mavericks will be at home for another game and host the Toronto Raptors at 8:30 p.m. ET January 19 at the American Airlines Center. The Mavericks are trying to maintain their 5-match winning streak at home.
It was a game over, but on Monday, Dallas overcame the Oklahoma City Thunder with a 104-102 win. The overall outcome was expected, but OKC turned it into a game more than the bookmakers had anticipated. It’s been another big night for Dallas’ point guard Luka Doncic, who scored twice with 20 points, 12 assists and 11 goals.
Meanwhile, Toronto are in impressive distance but were unable to close the gap on Monday when they fell 104-99 to the Miami Heat. Small progress OG Anunoby not a difference-maker for Toronto; Anunoby finished with 14 points in a 5-v-14 shootout in 33 minutes on the field.
Dallas is now 25-19 while the Raptors sit at 21-20. Two stats to keep in mind while watching: The Mavericks are second in the league for steals skipped per game, with just 6.8 on average. But Toronto entered the game with the third most steals per game in the league at 9.07. Final ball control could be a major factor in this.
How to watch
- When: Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Where: American Aviation Center – Dallas, Texas
- TELEVISION: Bally Sports Southwest Plus
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $15.96
Mavericks is a 4-point favorite against Raptors, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
The odds providers have been matching the betting community on this match, as the game opens with a spread of 4 points and is right there.
Top / Bottom: -110
Toronto have won nine of their last 13 games against Dallas.
- October 23, 2021 – Dallas 103 vs Toronto 95
- May 14, 2021 – Dallas 114 vs Toronto 110
- January 18, 2021 – Toronto 116 vs Dallas 93
- December 22, 2019 – Toronto 110 vs Dallas 107
- November 16, 2019 – Dallas 110 vs Toronto 102
- January 27, 2019 – Toronto 123 vs Dallas 120
- October 26, 2018 – Toronto 116 vs Dallas 107
- March 16, 2018 – Toronto 122 vs Dallas 115
- December 26, 2017 – Dallas 98 vs Toronto 93
- March 25, 2017 – Toronto 94 vs Dallas 86
- March 13, 2017 – Toronto 100 vs Dallas 78
- December 22, 2015 – Toronto 103 vs Dallas 99
- November 3, 2015 – Toronto 102 vs Dallas 91
Injury Report for Dallas
- Sterling Brown: Ra (Legs)
Injury Report for Toronto
- Isaac Bonga: Deciding the Time of the Game (Ankle)
- Gary Trent Jr.: Out (Ankle)
- Khem Birch: Ra (Nose)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/watch-mavericks-vs-raptors-how-to-live-stream-tv-channel-start-time-for-wednesdays-nba-game-26740702/ Watch Mavericks vs. Raptors: Live stream, TV channel, NBA game start time on Wednesday