Detroit @ Golden State
Current record: Detroit 10-32; Golden State 31-12
What to know
The Detroit Pistons have not won a game against the Golden State Warriors since January 4, 2020, but they will look to end the drought on Tuesday. They’ll go head to head at 10 p.m. ET at the Chase Center. Both teams have been wiped out in their previous matches and will be looking to bounce back in a big way.
Detroit was expected to go through a rough patch on Sunday, and, well, they did. They ended up going in the wrong direction after a painful 135-108 save at the hands of the Phoenix Suns. Pistons fell 103-82 at the end of the third quarter, too much to recover. The losing side is strengthened by the protection gun Cory Josephwho had 21 points and seven assists.
Meanwhile, things couldn’t be worse for Golden State as they lost 119-99 to the Minnesota Timberwolves on Sunday. Top scorers for Golden State are shooting guards Jordan Poole (20 points) and power forward Jonathan Kuminga (19 points).
The losses put Detroit in 10-32 and Golden State in 31-12. A pair of numbers to note before the game kicks off: The Pistons can only knock out 41.70% of their shots, which is the lowest goal percentage in the league. The Warriors’ defense has more to brag about, as they’re holding off their opponents with an on-field goal percentage of 42.90%, putting them at the top of the league. So the cards are definitely stacked in their favor.
How to watch
- When: Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Chase Center – San Francisco, California
- TELEVISION: NBATV
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $60.00
According to the latest news, Warriors is the favorite team with 15.5 points compared to Pistons NBA Odds.
Bookmakers had a good feeling for this line, as the opening game against the Warriors was 14.5-point favorite.
Top / Bottom: -112
Golden State have won eight of their last 12 games against Detroit.
- November 19, 2021 – Golden State 105 vs Detroit 102
- January 30, 2021 – Golden State 118 vs Detroit 91
- December 29, 2020 – Golden State 116 vs Detroit 106
- January 4, 2020 – Detroit 111 vs Golden State 104
- March 24, 2019 – Golden State 121 vs Detroit 114
- December 1, 2018 – Detroit 111 vs Golden State 102
- December 8, 2017 – Golden State 102 vs Detroit 98
- October 29, 2017 – Detroit 115 vs Golden State 107
- January 12, 2017 – Golden State 127 vs Detroit 107
- December 23, 2016 – Golden State 119 vs Detroit 113
- January 16, 2016 – Detroit 113 vs Golden State 95
- November 9, 2015 – Golden State 109 vs Detroit 95
Report injuries to Golden State
- Andre Iguodala: Deciding on the timing of the match (Hip)
- Gary Payton II: Game Time Decision (Back)
- Draymond Green: Ra (Calf)
- James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Detroit
- Kelly Olynyk: Out (Knee)
- Frank Jackson: Ra (Covid-19)
- Isaiah Livers: Ra (Legs)
- Jerami Grant: Ra (Thumb)
- Bol Bol: Ra (Legs)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/warriors-vs-pistons-how-to-watch-online-live-stream-info-game-time-tv-channel-26740686/ Warriors vs. Pistons: How to watch online, live stream info, match times, TV channels