Two Finger Summons in Elden Ring – what they are and where to find them
Two-finger summons in Elden Ring have a heavy focus on buffs and healing effects, with no direct damage-dealer abilities. This generally means that some of these spells will likely find their way into the rotation of almost every Faith Summoner in the game.
Like most other types of summons, these are only cast with the Faith value. Unlike other species, these do not have a special seal that increases their potency, although they appear to be related to the finger seal.
All two finger incantations
- Urgent Heal: This heals a small amount of health for the caster. The fast cast time makes this a viable healing option during more active boss fights, and it has some utility in dungeons due to its early availability. Ultimately, however, the small amount of healing means that this is quickly surpassed by most other options. You can buy Urgent Healing from Brother Corhyn in the Round Table and it is a confessor starter spell. It requires 8 Faith.
- Assassin’s Approach: This calms the caster’s footsteps and negates fall damage from falls that would otherwise not be fatal. This is incredibly situational as crouching is already very effective for stealth. A niche usage is using the silent footsteps to sprint or jump without noise, but this is definitely an edge case. You can buy Assassin’s Approach from Brother Corhyn in the Roundtable Hold and it’s a starting spell for Confessors. It requires 10 faith.
- Divine Fortress: This is the first in a group of incantations that increase the caster’s resistance to a specific type of damage for 90 seconds. In this case, it reduces the Holy damage taken. As with all other basic fortification spells, this is of course situational, but can be worthwhile for relevant boss fights. You can find Divine Fortification on the Weeping Peninsula, on top of a scarab on the large ruined structure near the Tombsward Ruins. It requires 10 faith.
- Flame attachment: This increases the caster’s fire resistance for 90 seconds. You can buy Flame Boost from Brother Corhyn in the Round Table. It requires 10 faith.
- Lightning Fixture: This increases the caster’s lightning resistance for 90 seconds. You can buy Lightning Fortification from Brother Corhyn after he moves to Altus Plateau. It requires 10 faith.
- Magic Fortification: This increases the caster’s magic resistance for 90 seconds. You can buy Magical Enhancement from Brother Corhyn in the Round Table. It requires 10 faith.
- Cure Poison: This summoning unsurprisingly cures the poison status in the caster. Similar to the above summons that increase resistances, the value here depends a lot on your situation. You can buy Cure Poison from Brother Corhyn in the Roundtable Hold. it requires 10 faith.
- Heal: This heals the caster and allies in a small radius for a moderate amount of health (double the amount of urgent healing). Although the casting time is slower, this summon’s increased healing makes it more useful than Urgent Heal in general. Since it heals in an area, it can also deal damage to the terrifying Royal Revenant enemies. You can buy Healing from Brother Corhyn in the Round Table and it is a starting spell for Prophets. It requires 12 faith.
- Help of the Lord: This cures poison in the caster, relieving the buildup of bleeding, sleep, and poison. As expected, its use cases are fairly limited, especially since it doesn’t also heal Scarlet, which is more common and dangerous than the status effects it prevents. Because of this, Flame, Cleanse Me is a more popular alternative in general. You can purchase Lord’s Aid after turning in the Two Fingers’ Prayerbook. It requires 12 faith.
- Rejection: This creates a shockwave that knocks back and staggers enemies in a radius around the caster. It’s incredibly useful for disrupting enemy attacks, especially groups. You can buy rejection from Brother Corhyn in the Round Table. It requires 12 faith.
- Shadow Bait: This creates a shadowy lure that draws the attention of humanoid enemies. While it seems niche, this is extremely useful for many casters as it can create openings to cast spells with longer wind-up animations that would normally leave the caster vulnerable. You’ll find Shadow Bait in the Subterranean Shunning Grounds, just past the pipe-filled room you enter after the Underground Roadside Site of Grace. It requires 13 faith.
- Major Healing: This is a boosted version of Heal that returns more health at a higher FP cost. And just like Heal is an improvement over Urgent Heal, this is an improvement over Heal. You can buy Greater Healing from Brother Corhyn after he moves to Altus Plateau. It requires 15 Faith.
- Darkness: This creates a dark area around the caster, obscuring their position and essentially making them invisible in the cloud. However, it does not break targeting and does not work on bosses. Like Shadow Bait, this can be helpful to buy time to cast slower spells, but is held back somewhat by high FP costs. You can purchase Darkness after turning in the Assassin’s Prayer Book. It requires 18 Faith.
- Salvation of the Lord: This is an even more powerful healing spell that follows in the footsteps of Great Heal. And following the same pattern, it’s essentially a direct upgrade over that spell. You can purchase Lord’s Heal after turning in the Two Fingers’ Prayerbook. It requires 20 Faith.
- Lord’s Divine Fortification: This greatly increases the caster’s resistance to holy damage for 70 seconds. Like the other Fortification Summons listed above, this is a situational spell best used for certain boss fights, although this variant is much more powerful. You can get Lord’s Divine Fortification from Gideon Ofnir after defeating Malenia, Blade of Miquella. It requires 27 Faith.
Related: Fire Monk Summons in Elden Ring – what they are and where to find them
https://doublexp.com/guides/two-fingers-incantations-in-elden-ring-what-they-are-and-where-to-find-them Two Finger Summons in Elden Ring – what they are and where to find them