The summer transfer window is unlike any other. See all great deals and Check out how we scored largest contract. And just because the window is closed until January, that doesn’t mean the rumors won’t keep popping up. Here are the latest rumors and speculations.
TOP STORY: Aubameyang more likely to move in summer
The latest series between players and clubs, who is “not available to choose” When Arsenal face Leeds United on Saturday, according to Gunners boss Mikel Arteta.
There is a feeling that his elimination could even last until he returns to compete in the Africa Cup of Nations against Gabon.
Aubameyang stripped of captaincy on Tuesday after a series of disciplinary problems, the most recent showing him returning from a trip abroad later than agreed last week.
Given Arteta’s stance, it’s perhaps no surprise that the Gunners are open to discussing any transfer offers that come to them next month’s window.
However, it is reported that a move is more likely to materialize in the summer when things remain stable, meaning Arteta could face the task of re-integrating Aubameyang into the group.
It has been suggested that Arsenal could wait and see how they do without an attacking player before deciding whether to bring him back.
Failure to do so, though, would see a player earning £350,000 a week out of action. Aubameyang’s current contract runs until the summer of 2023.
– Barcelona meet the goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen as untouchable, according to reports from Diario Sport. The Blaugrana may be forced to offload players due to their financial problems, with previous reports stating that Bayern Munich interested in German. However, Barça coach Xavi Hernandez sees Ter Stegen as a key player in getting the club on track, meaning he will not entertain any offers made for him.
– Krasnodar willing to spend 10-12 million euros for a striker New York City FC‘S Valentin Castellanos one of their goals after finishing as the Golden Boot winner in Major League Soccer, reports Nicolo Schira. Russian costumes are also under review Corinth‘ Roger Guedes, who has scored seven goals in 19 matches in the Brazilian league.
– Barcelona has decided to cut Yusuf Demirspelling loan word Quick pill short, warned Bundesliga clubs, as reported by Diario Sport. The Catalan club had the option of 10 million euros to sign the 18-year-old permanently but would not do so, with Borussia Dortmund, Bayer Leverkusen and Eintracht Frankfurt all wish to sign the Austrian permanently.
– Ranked third in the Serie A table, Atalanta hope to protect Scudetto and are looking to ramp up their strength in the January transfer window to help them do so, reports La Gazzetta dello Sport. The first player they targeted was Sassuolo‘S Jeremie Boga, whom they also tried to sign over the summer. They also want to bring Morten Thorsby, although negotiations can be difficult due to Sampdoriatournament position.
– LaLiga costumes Granada will begin negotiations to sign Chelsea and Atlético Madrid striker Diego Costa, as was reported by Ekrem Konur. The 33-year-old man stayed with Atletico Mineiro since August and has a contract until December 2022, upon completion domestic double in brazil.
https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-transfer-talk/story/4550701/transfer-talk-aubameyangs-arsenal-exit-more-likely-in-summer-than-in-january Transfer talk – Aubameyang’s Arsenal are more likely to leave Arsenal in the summer than in January