Here is an overview of SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters’ Clash:
Introduce! SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters’ Clash, a super hot white card fighting game for NeoGeo Pocket Color (released 1999), is coming to Nintendo Switch!
Back then, SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters’ Clash is sold as two separate games; Version of Cardfighter SNK and Version of Capcom Cardfighter. But now, the two have been combined into one game! There’s nothing stopping you from collecting all the cards!
-SNK icons like Terry, Nakoruru and Marco clash with Capcom legends Ryu, Chun-Li and Mega Man in this crazy card fighter!
– 300 cards in total, where characters from both SNK and Capcom appear as Character Cards to battle and Action Cards to aid in battle. Get out there and create the strongest battle deck in the world!
-You can trade between both SNK and Capcom Cardfirers’ versions. What’s more, you can even use their personal saved data to have them fight each other!
* You can switch between SNK Cardfighter Edition and Capcom Cardfighter Edition at any time, but each version has its own save data.
* You can switch between the Japanese and English versions at any time, but each version has its own save data.
* It is not possible to trade between the Japanese and English versions.
* Instruction book included in the game, it is from NeoGeo Pocket Color version. As a result, some controls may be different on the Nintendo Switch.
Watch the new trailer for SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters’ Clash on Switch below.
If you are interested in SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters’ Clash, you can pick it up from the Switch eShop. It comes with English and Japanese language options.
https://nintendoeverything.com/snk-vs-capcom-card-fighters-clash-switch-trailer/ Trailer SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters ‘Clash Switch