Over 1 quarter
We had an early Upset Alert as the Toronto Raptors got off to a surprisingly quick start despite starting as a 3 point weaker team. After a quarter neither team had the game in the bag, but the Raptors led 33-27 against the Portland Trail Blazers. Toronto has been led by a small front OG Anunoby, who so far has 14 points along with two steals.
Anunoby has led for Toronto so far, as he has 14 points from two steals. Note that this is 42% of Toronto’s score.
Toronto and Portland certainly played as if they were avenging a loss, because they are. The Raptors are ahead, but they can’t be complacent.
Toronto @ Portland
Current record: Toronto 7-7; Portland 6-8
What to know
The Toronto Raptors have not won a game against the Portland Trail Blazers since November 13, 2019, but they will look to end the drought on Monday. Toronto will take on Portland en route at 10 p.m. ET at the Moda Center in Rose Quarter. Both teams lost their last match, so they’ll have plenty of incentive to get ‘W.’
The Raptors were within impressive distance but were unable to close the gap this past Saturday when they fell 127-121 to the Detroit Pistons. A silver pad for Toronto as central game Pascal Siakam, who scored a brace with 25 points and 12 pounds along with seven assists.
Meanwhile, Portland found themselves as the reluctants to receive a nasty 124-95 punch in the gut against the Denver Nuggets on Sunday. Guard CJ McCollum (21 points) is Portland’s top scorer.
Toronto is expected to lose this next by 3. The odds are in their favor against the road spread this season, even if it’s tough skiing overall. They are leading ATS 5-1 in away matches but only won 6-8 on aggregate.
The Raptors are currently 7-7 while the Trail Blazers sit at 6-8. Toronto is 3-3 after losing this season, Portland 4-3.
How to watch
- When: Monday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Moda Center in Rose Town – Portland, Oregon
- TV: Sports Network
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $7.00
Trail Blazers is a 3-point opponent against the Raptors, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Trail Blazers, as the game opens with the Trail Blazers being a 1.5-point favourite.
Top / Bottom: -110
Toronto has won 8 of its last 12 games against Portland.
- March 28, 2021 – Portland 122 vs Toronto 117
- January 11, 2021 – Portland 112 vs Toronto 111
- January 7, 2020 – Portland 101 vs Toronto 99
- November 13, 2019 – Toronto 114 vs Portland 106
- March 1, 2019 – Toronto 119 vs Portland 117
- December 14, 2018 – Portland 128 vs Toronto 122
- February 2, 2018 – Toronto 130 vs Portland 105
- October 30, 2017 – Toronto 99 vs Portland 85
- February 26, 2017 – Toronto 112 vs Portland 106
- December 26, 2016 – Toronto 95 vs Portland 91
- March 4, 2016 – Toronto 117 vs Portland 115
- February 4, 2016 – Toronto 110 vs Portland 103
Portland Injury Report
Injury Report for Toronto
- Yuta Watanabe: Ra (Calf)
- Chris Boucher: Out (Back)
- Precious Achiuwa: Ra (Shoulder)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/trail-blazers-vs-raptors-how-to-watch-schedule-live-stream-info-game-time-tv-channel-26739702/ | Trail Blazers vs. Raptors: How to watch, schedule, live stream information, match times, TV channels