Tatsu Prime is the melee weapon introduced with Revenant Prime. Alongside Phantasma Prime, this weapon is a signature weapon for Revenant and gains a bonus when used by him. Tatsu Prime is a unique weapon because after a slide attack, it can fire waves of energy that can track and stun enemies. It also has an exclusive attitude that takes advantage of its special qualities. This guide explains how to use and build Tatsu in Warframe.
Related: The best Revenant Prime build in Warframe
The best Tatsu build in Warframe
Tatsu is a Nikana class weapon. These two-handed weapons are slower than the katana but pack a punch with slow but deadly blows designed to deal a lot of damage in a hit or two. Tatsu Prime can launch a wave of pursuit energy that stuns and deals damage based on how many enemies you defeat with it before firing this projectile. This attack bonus is increased when Revenant or Revenant Prime is wielding this blade.
These are the mods to look out for in Tatsu Prime. This build does not contain any Riven mod. Riven mods are very difficult to track down and usually require luck or a lot of money to earn one. If you have a Tatsu Riven mod, feel free to swap it out for one of these mods.
- Berserk Rage – Increases maximum attack speed for a set duration on kill.
- bloodlust – Critical hit chance scales with combo meter.
- state overload – Melee damage increases per damage status type.
- fever stroke – Increases toxin damage.
- organ rupture – Increases damage from critical hits.
- Reach / Prime Reach – Increases the maximum range of your melee weapon.
- sacrificial pressure – Increased critical hit chance and increased damage for Sentients.
- sacrificial steel – Increases base weapon damage and damage to Sentients.
- Wise Razor – Unique stance for Tatsu and Tatsu Prime.
Radiation damage can turn enemies into allies every time you inflict it on an enemy. This works great in combination with Revenant Prime as his Enthrall ability comes with this status effect.
How to unlock Tatsu Prime in Warframe
Like Revenant Prime and Phantasma Prime, you can earn Tatsu Prime by opening Void Relics that contain its parts. You can acquire it directly by purchasing the Prime Access Bundle, or trade it with other Warframe players.
If you have a strong Revenant or are building Revenant Prime, the Tatsu is a fantastic melee weapon to take with you. His high stat and critical hit chance can cut down any foe you face and convert those who survive your attack.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/the-best-tatsu-prime-build-in-warframe The best Tatsu Prime build in Warframe