At this point, paying full price for a PlayStation game seems almost silly. Fresh on your heels a big sale Sony has launched another one for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. It’s not as good as it was last month, but it’s not bad, especially for those who have held off on some of last-gen’s bigger games, such as Assassin’s Creed Valhalla or Sekiro: Shadows die twice.
announced yesterday in a blog post, PlayStation’s annual Summer Sale runs today through Wednesday 6th July. While the previous sale focused on first-party games – specifically some of the biggest PS5 games – this month’s third-party cross-gen games take center stage. Here is a selection:
- Ubisoft’s Viking-themed history killer sim Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is down 60% to $24. (Valhalla is also included in the games library for Sony’s revamped PS Plus.)
- The same price point and discount percentage applies to Rider’s RepublicUbisoft’s massively multiplayer action sports game.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and all of its DLCs are currently listed at $10. It gets a next-gen upgrade later this year.
- Sekiro: Shadows die twiceWhat some fans say is the best action game in FromSoft’s oeuvre is half the price at $30.
- Mass Effect Legendary Editionthe bundled 4K respray of BioWare’s totemic trilogy of space RPGs is also $24.
- at $32, hit man 3‘s deluxe editiona version of the popular stealth puzzler that includes a ton of bonus content is now officially listed at a lower price than the base version.
- Bandai Namcos Scarlet Nexus is half at $30.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider, the third entry in Square Enix’s reboot of the long-running action series, retails for $13. (It also has a demo.)
- If you haven’t been overwhelmed LotR Fatigue, the practically endless open world Middle-earth: Shadow of War has dropped to $7.
- Episodic narrative adventure Life is strange 2 has fallen from $32 to $12. (Individual chapters are $4 each.)
- anthem is $6 lol.
Check out the full list on the PlayStation Blog, but note that it doesn’t specify how much each game is discounted or where it’s currently listed. You need to Go to the PlayStation Store right to see that.
https://kotaku.com/playstation-summer-sale-2022-ps4-ps5-sekiro-assassins-c-1849094943 The best PS4 and PS5 games from PlayStation’s Summer 2022 Sale