Arizona @ Stanford
Current record: Arizona 14-1; Stanford 10-5
What to know
Stanford Cardinal won both of their games with #3 Arizona Wildcats last season (78-75 and 73-64) and is aiming for the same result on Thursday. Stanford and the Wildcats will go head-to-head in a Pac-12 battle at 11 p.m. ET at the Maples Pavilion. The Cardinal are out to maintain their seven-game winning streak at home.
It ended but no cigars for Stanford as they lost 67-64 to the Washington Huskies on Saturday. Despite the setback, Stanford had a solid performance ahead Lukas Kisunas, who had a brace with 12 rebounds and ten points. Kisunas had some trouble finding his footing against the Washington State Cougars last Thursday, so it’s a step in the right direction.
Meanwhile, while not a landslide, the Arizona vs Utah Utes showdown on Saturday was still a pretty decisive one as Arizona finished with an 82-64 win at home. . The Wildcats ‘forward Azuolas Tubelis did his thing and got 32 points and 5 assists along with 8 goals.
Cardinal must have known that they would be fighting an uphill battle with the 11.50 point difference they were up against. However, those who like to bet on the underdog should be pleased to know that they are leading 3-1-1 when expected to lose.
Arizona’s win lifted them to 14-1 while the loss to Stanford dropped them 10-5. We’ll see if Arizona can repeat their recent success or Stanford recovers and reverses their fortunes.
How to watch
- When: Thursday at 11 p.m. ET
- Where: Maples Pavilion – Stanford, California
- TELEVISION: ESPN University
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $42.00
Wildcats is the most favorite opponent with 11.5 points compared to Cardinal, according to the latest information college basketball odds.
The line has drifted slightly towards the Wildcats, as the game opens with the Wildcats being a 9.5-point favorite.
Top / Bottom: -110
Arizona has won nine of their last 11 games against Stanford.
- January 28, 2021 – Stanford 73 vs Arizona 64
- December 19, 2020 – Stanford 78 vs Arizona 75
- February 15, 2020 – Arizona 69 vs Stanford 60
- February 24, 2019 – Arizona 70 vs Stanford 54
- January 9, 2019 – Arizona 75 vs Stanford 70
- March 1, 2018 – Arizona 75 vs Stanford 67
- January 20, 2018 – Arizona 73 vs Stanford 71
- February 8, 2017 – Arizona 74 vs Stanford 67
- January 1, 2017 – Arizona 91 vs Stanford 52
- March 5, 2016 – Arizona 94 vs Stanford 62
- January 21, 2016 – Arizona 71 vs Stanford 57
Stanford Disability Report
No injury information
Report Injury for Arizona
- Kim Aiken Jr: Deciding Game Time (Personal)
- Jordan Mains: Deciding the Time of the Game (Ankle)
https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/stanford-vs-arizona-how-to-watch-schedule-live-stream-info-game-time-tv-channel-26787318/ Stanford vs. Arizona: How to watch, schedule, live stream information, match times, TV channels