Digital Foundry has published a new video that serves as a technical analysis for Shadow Man Remasteredand we have a bunch of details about the Switch version including frame rate and resolution.
– Uses KEX 4 engine while PC version uses KEX 3
– The options are identical on all console versions
– The only difference is the resolution
– Graphics options include FOV slider, ability to enable HD textures, anti-aliasing, ambient occlusion, motion blur, anisotropic filtering, shadow map, film grain, depth of field Photo
– Fixed resolution upto 1080p, mobile 720p but with dynamic resolution scaling
– Resolution can be reduced to 50%, but does not stop at low level
– The resolution depends on the graphic option you choose
– Mostly 1080p tied with all off options
– The resolution is significantly lower when you rotate everything up
– Nightdive has been looking for ways to improve Switch performance, this will be resolved soon
– Docked with most settings disabled: Shadow Man Remastered frame rate is generally 60FPS, but randomly skips and drops a bit
– Docked to highest setting: GPU related frame rate drops, can drop to 50s
– The game has a lot of control options
– The right joystick can be used to look around, which is not available in the original
– Fast loading time
See the full technical analysis for Shadow Man Remastered below.
Shadow Man Remastered will launch on Switch on January 17.
https://nintendoeverything.com/shadow-man-remastered-switch-tech-analysis-including-frame-rate/ Shadow Man Remastered frame rate and resolution details