Rust Console Edition 1.23 Update Patch Notes
Update 1.23 came for Rust Console Editionand here is a list with all the changes and fixes added with this patch. This update brings a lot of bug fixes to the game; Many fixes and changes have been made this time, so console players will have a better experience after the patch is rolled out. Here’s everything new with the Rust Console Edition 1.23 update.
Rust Console Edition 1.23 Update Patch Notes
- Increased building range allowed for Supermarket monument.
- Players can now use gestures in more ways. Like when you’re sitting on a chair.
- The player is now required to hold the select button. This will help prevent accidental picking.
- The AI for the bear has been tweaked a bit. Players can run circles around without being attacked.
- Rocket Launcher deployment time changed from 6 seconds to 3 seconds to match the PC version.
- The radiation symbol no longer disappears when entering an area with high radiation.
- Fixed a possible crash when connecting to the server.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when the kick player was inactive.
- Players will no longer be able to get through the ceiling of the Gas Station monument.
- Fixed a bug that made the laser beam invisible to other players.
- Fixed cadaver clings to terrain when spawning in shallow water.
- Fixed a bug where the Spas-12 pistol animation started before the character pulled the charging handle when the Player equips it from the quick access menu.
- Enabling a gesture while an item completes creation to your Hotbar no longer results in the player showing two animations at once.
- Fixed a bug causing boat damage when holding a jackhammer in an active inventory slot while navigating the vehicle.
- Fixed particle effects for M39 Rifle.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Planters from working after pumpkins sprouted on them.
- Fixed a bug that caused player shadows to show they were holding an M39 Rifle even when the weapon was in stock.
- Fixed a bug that prevented ADS sensitivity from working properly when a weapon had two or more attachments in it.
- Fixed a bug where the player could cancel the extinguishing torch animation.
- Fixed a bug where animal bites wouldn’t cause bleeding damage.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes occurred when shooting players with a bow or nail gun causing bullets to stick to the target Player’s model, even after respawning.
- Fixed a bug that caused the recycler to interrupt the distribution of items in the player’s inventory.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to use chainsaws during animation reloads.
- Fixed a bug that caused Outpost scientists to break their patrol lanes when becoming non-aggressive.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause players to wear rubber bands when falling onto the Triangle Ladder Cover.
- Fixed a graphic bug that caused the wall of branches to have a different color when compared to other items of the same material.
- Fixed motion on the roulette wheel.
- Fixed a bug that caused melee weapons stuck on a player to disappear after that player died.
- Fixed an issue causing objects to fall through and disappear on the top floor of the silo in the Airport monument.
- Immobilize the player’s shadow when using the Candle Hat at night.
- Fixed a bug where the arrows were sometimes invisible from the player’s perspective.
- Fixed an issue where players would lose the ability to jump when someone died on top of their head.
- Fixed a bug that caused built structures to not be upgraded properly.
- Fixed an issue creating a bus stop so it would appear on the same height as the road.
- Fixed visual issues with monument SLODS.
- Fixed an issue that caused the UI sound to sometimes glitch.
- Fixed an audio bug that caused Bradley APC audio to break at certain distances.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Inventory sound to not play when moving between pages.
- A fix was made so that the corrected sound came from the front impact point instead of the center of the object.
The developers have fixed some common problems when playing AFK and when connecting to the server. Besides these small fixes, they also made some small changes to the game. Players will now hold the interactive button to pick up objects, preventing players from picking up objects. They also changed the implementation time of Rocket Launcher, it now matches the PC version of the game.
Rust Console Edition Available now on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X. For more information about this update, visit Rust Console Edition official website.
https://attackofthefanboy.com/guides/rust-console-edition-update-1-23-patch-notes/ Rust Console Edition 1.23 Update Patch Notes