The major media appear to be doing what they can to ignore or downplay the disclosure in a court filing last week from special counsel John Durham that the Clinton 2016 campaign hired a company to “hack” the servers at Trump Tower and then the White House to try and fabricate a ‘Russian collusion’ scandal.
According to Fox News, that first report on Durham’s record:
Durham filed a petition on February 11 focusing on potential conflicts of interest involving representatives of former Clinton campaign attorney Michael Sussman, who has been accused of making claims wrong with a federal agent. Sussman has pleaded not guilty.
The indictment against Sussman says he told then-FBI General Counsel James Baker in September 2016, less than two months before the 2016 presidential election, that he was not working “for anyone.” any client” when he requested and held a meeting where he presented “Purposeful data and a “white paper” that allegedly demonstrated a secret channel of communication” between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank, which has ties to the Kremlin.
John Ratcliffe, President Donald Trump’s last former director of national intelligence, filled out more details in a appearance on Fox News on Tuesday, adding that he expects more indictments to follow.
“What did John Brennan say to President Obama in the Oval Office in 2016?” anchor Bill Hemmer asked.
“He informed President Obama and Vice President Biden and other members of the national security team about specific intelligence John Durham currently has about Hillary Clinton’s plan to falsely accuse and defame her. vilify Donald Trump with a scandal, and the discussion around that and whether or not it’s good intelligence,” he said.
“And so everything that happened after that is one of the reasons that John Durham is investigating,” Ratcliffe said. “Those are the issues that John Durham is looking at and I think there will be many more.
“I expect a few more indictments because of that. There wasn’t an appropriate predicate to begin that investigation and John Durham said it publicly,” Ratcliffe noted.
But according to Conservative BriefNone of these revelations to date have received much coverage from major media outlets known to be Democratic-friendly:
Despite all of this, as of noon on Monday, February 14 – three days after the story was dropped – the majority of Biden-friendly media has been mostly silent about the entire incident.
However, what has become clear through the searches is that the entire Durham investigation was elaborately executed from the outset. In fact, it seems the legacy media has been slowly poisoning the well regarding the credibility of the investigation for a while.
It wasn’t until late Monday, when Deputy Press Secretary to the White House Principal, Karine Jean-Pierre was questioned on the subject, that cracks began to appear in the unified wall of silence. …
After this brief change, cracks in the dam began to leak water. As of Tuesday, February 15, some of the aforementioned stores are designed to run articles on Durham documents. But again, the effort seems designed to cast doubt on the investigation rather than shed light on the public.
As was the case with Hunter Biden’s laptop, the media has coordinated efforts to keep information out of public interest or as right-wing propaganda. But as more people and agencies became embroiled in the investigation, the omission became even more apparent.
https://smartzune.com/report-major-media-conspiring-to-hide-bombshell-clinton-campaign-revelations-from-special-counsel-durham/ Report: Major media conspire to conceal Clinton campaign rumors Revealed from special counsel Durham