Real Madrid closes as Antonio Rudiger prepares to leave Chelsea
The summer transfer window is unlike any other. See all great deals and Check out how we scored largest contract. And just because the window is closed until January, that doesn’t mean the rumors won’t keep popping up. Here are the latest rumors and speculations.
TOP STORY: Real Ending with Rudiger
Antonio Rudiger is getting closer to the Stamford Bridge exit with reports that Real Madrid will intensify negotiations and agree to sign the 28-year-old midfielder in the coming weeks.
That’s according to Sport Italia, in which it is written that the LaLiga club is preparing a pre-contract agreement that will see Germany The international put pen to paper in the January transfer window before a formal transfer at the end of the season when his contract expires.
Paris Saint-Germain also interested Chelsea defenders’ services, although now they may have to work quickly if they want to beat Los Blancos to his signature.
Chelsea have been keen to resolve Rudiger’s precarious contract situation for a number of months, but unable to agree terms, it now appears he is set to leave London after more than three years in the Premier League.
– ESPN FC 100: Ranking the best players in the world by position
– ESPN+ guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more (US)
– Daily ESPN FC live stream on ESPN+ (US only)
11 a.m. GMT: James Olley looks at whether the former captain of Arsenal Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang played his last game for the club?
Arteta stripped Aubameyang of the captaincy for what he described as the “latest disciplinary breach” of the Gabon international. Sources have told ESPN that this has to do with his late return from France to visit his sick mother, a trip for which he received special treatment at a time when foreign travel is being restricted due to restrictions. Coronavirus cases on the rise in the UK. . Therefore, Aubameyang is a coronavirus risk when he returns, although this is not the reason for his demotion.
It was simply a time when he bent over the rules that the entire team was expected to follow, and the rules as captain that he had to support, and possibly even enforce.
One of the biggest problems at Arsenal is the erosion of a culture of professionalism and ruthlessness. It dates back to the last days of Arsene Wenger’s reign and can be reflected in his selection of captains, who are sometimes chosen on the basis of contract status as much as any real leadership trait. what. Cesc Fabregas and Robin van Persie were handed the captain’s armband in the hope that it would somehow generate new allegiances to counter moves elsewhere. In both cases, the strategy failed.
Julien Laurens has revealed the player he thinks should replace Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang as Arsenal captain.
09:55 GMT: Marseille’s Boubacar Kamara available on a free transfer in the summer and currently have Man United, AC Milan and Juventus on track.
Kamara, 22 years old, is highly regarded and versatile, with Calciomercato confirmed that he would be moving from Ligue 1.
The report claims that United interim coach Ralf Rangnick prefers Kamara and the club have more money to spend than their rivals, which means they could bring him in in January rather than wait to summer.
09.11 GMT: ICYMI – The Brazilian and Real Madrid striker has retired Ronaldo bought a controlling stake in his old club Cruzeiro, players and clubs said on Saturday.
Ronaldo, who played for Cruzeiro as a teenager in the early 1990s before becoming one of the most successful centre-backs in football history, made the move with the help of his top banker. from Brazil’s XP.
The transaction was made through Ronaldo’s company Tara Sports and is still subject to what the bank calls “a series of conditions”, which see the 45-year-old investing 400 million reais ($70 million) in the statement. Belo Horizonte club, the team spent. two years in the Brazilian second division.
“I am very happy to have finished this surgery,” Ronaldo said in a video posted by president Cruzeiro, adding, while holding one of the club’s blue shirts, that he wanted to ” give back Cruzeiro and take them where they deserve. then stay.”
08.51 GMT: Flamengo vice president Marcos Braz confirmed Benfica . coach Jorge Jesus is the “natural option” to take over the vacant Flamengo coach position.
Flamengo sacked Renato Gaucho on 30 November following the club’s loss to Brazilian rivals Palmeiras in the Copa Libertadores final. Braz and other Flamengo club executives traveled to Portugal to hold meetings with several candidates, including Jorge Jesus.
Jorge Jesus returns to Benfica in the summer of 2020 after a successful spell at Flamengo. Under the leadership of the Portuguese strategist, Flamengo won the Brazilian First Division championship, the Copa Libertadores and the Rio de Janeiro state championship in 14 months in charge.
“I have a personal relationship with Jorge and I like him a lot,” Braz told reporters after arriving in Lisbon. “When I came here in 2019, he believed in me and the sporting project I presented to him. I was honest with what I promised him and Jorge will always be an option. naturally even under contract.”
The chances of Jorge Jesus returning to Flamengo next year are slim as the 67-year-old is with Benfica until June 2023. Benfica have progressed past the last 16 of the Champions League, where they will face Ajax in September. Two. Flamengo is also considering Paulo Fonseca and Paulo Sousa.
08.30 GMT: PSG sporting director Leonardo believes his team still has a chance to retain “the best player in the world” beyond next summer.
Real Madrid’s Goals Kylian Mbappe will be free to negotiate with another club in the coming weeks as his contract at PSG expires at the end of the season, while the French club’s efforts to get the 22-year-old signed The new coin has so far been unsuccessful.
“It’s a very special situation because we are talking about the best player in the world whose contract is out,” Leonardo said. Europe 1.
“We have a very direct relationship. You can say we have had our battles but that’s part of building a relationship. If he decides to stay, he’s going to stay. stay because that’s what we want. It’s a complicated situation because we want him here for the rest of his life and we have to respect him. I think we still have a good chance. there. “
When asked if Mbappe’s contract situation has affected the France international, Leonardo said: “Kylian is so comfortable in his role as the best player in the world that there is nothing around him. He has a real influence on his performance, in his life, in his mood. That can be a new impetus.”
Janusz Michallik criticized referee Paul Tierney’s performance in the draw between Tottenham and Liverpool.
PAPER GOSSIP (by Adam Brown)
– West Ham manager David Moyes is ready to start negotiations with Jonathan David, based on Ekrem Konur. The 21-year-old striker has been targeted by several clubs after his strong form for Lille in the past two seasons, with West Ham is now ready to push ahead with negotiations on a potential deal in January. The Canada The international has scored 14 goals in 20 appearances this season.
– La Repubblica reveal it Internazionale will try to achieve Bartlomiej Dragowski if they miss Ajax Goalie Andre Onana. There is a fear in San Siro that Barcelona could tempt 25-year-old Onana to Camp Nou when his contract expires, despite active negotiations in recent months, and that has prompted the Italian club to add Fiorentina goalkeeper on their shortlist. Dragowski, 24, has only started five matches in Serie A this season.
– Youcef Belaili continues to be offered to Ligue 1 clubs, according to Mercato’s feet. There is information that the 29-year-old midfielder has been Marseille, Lyon and Stade Rennais, but is currently negotiating with Montpellier. The Algeria international recently left Qatar SC in search of a move to Europe, although he may need to reduce his salary requirement if he is to strike a deal.
– TalkSPORT write that Newcastle United Football Club set to sign Kieran Trippier, making him their highest-paid player in a £25m deal. The 31-year-old right-back has been linked with a return England throughout the season, with Manchester United interested in his signature as well, but now it looks like he’s headed to St. James’ Park, with reports that the move is now “almost as good.” He made 13 appearances for Atlético Madrid this season.
– Nicolo Schira write that Amin Younes is set to leave Eintracht Frankfurt in January. The 28-year-old attacking midfielder is yet to play a game this season, making his sole appearance as a substitute in August. And despite the rumors of a Naples back, it is reported that Genoa has begun negotiations on a loan with an option to make the move permanent.
https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-transfer-talk/story/4552986/live-transfer-talk-real-madrid-closing-as-antonio-rudiger-set-to-leave-chelsea Real Madrid closes as Antonio Rudiger prepares to leave Chelsea