Prince Harry ‘throws wrenches into the works’ with ‘desperate’ act after Queen’s death

In the wake of Queen Elizabeth’s death, Prince Harry is reportedly trying to tone down his “tell-all” bombshell memoir.

After mourning the late Queen, her grandson is reportedly concerned his current design “may not be well received”.

WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE: Prince Harry to tone down his memoir.

For more royal family news and videos, visit Royal Family >>

The memoir was reportedly due for release in November as part of a three-title A$66 million deal.

However, the last-minute changes are expected to push the release back to 2023.

“Harry threw a spanner in the works,” a source told Mail Online.

Harry and Meghan signed a three-book deal with Penguin Books. Recognition: Michael M Santiago/Getty Images

“Given the death of the Queen, her funeral and the accession of his father Charles, he is keen on refinements.

“There may be things in the book that might not look as good coming out so soon after these events.

“He wants the sections to be changed now. It’s by no means a complete rewrite. He really wants to change something.”

However, according to the source, it “might be too late” to make such changes.

Publisher Penguin Random House reportedly gave the prince little “leeway” and asked for a revision of the first draft, believing it was “too delicate”.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s in-depth interview with Oprah Winfrey. Recognition: Harpo productions

Concerns for the memoir

Members of the royal family were reportedly nervous about the contents of the Duke of Sussex’s book after he and his wife Meghan gave an explosive interview to Oprah Winfrey last year.

Prince Harry announced he was working on his memoir not long after the pair bombarded allegations of racism and a lack of mental health support within the so-called “company”.

In July 2021, Harry said the book will be “written not as the prince that I was, but as the man that I have become”.

Prince Harry and Meghan at Westminster Hall on Wednesday September 14. Recognition: AAP

“I’ve worn many hats over the years, both literally and figuratively, and by telling my story — the ups and downs, the mistakes, the lessons learned — I hope I can help to show.” that no matter where we come from, we have more in common than we think,” he said in a statement.

“I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to share what I have learned throughout my life and look forward to people reading a first-hand account of my life that is accurate and absolutely truthful.”

The “very honest” part is the part that is reportedly worrying other royals.

Will Harry and Meghan return to royal life?

Will Harry and Meghan return to royal life?

How much dirty laundry could the memoir air?

Harry and Meghan stepped down from royal duties in 2020 and relocated to Montecito, California, where they are raising their two children, Archie and Lilibet.

Since their separation from the rest of the royal family, Harry’s relationships with his father, King Charles III, and his brother William, Prince of Wales have been difficult.

Prince William and Prince Harry. Recognition: AP

In an interview last year, Harry described his father and brother as “trapped” in The Firm, adding that he wanted to “break the cycle of pain and suffering” by moving away from it.

While some respected him for it, others saw it as an unforgivable affront to Queen Elizabeth and the monarchy in general.

Earlier this year, royal commentator and biographer Katie Nicholl told Closer magazine that the release of the Queen’s memoir was a cause for concern.

Queen Elizabeth was reportedly “concerned” about the release of Prince Harry’s book. Recognition: WPA pool/Getty Images

“The book will undoubtedly be full of more intimate and shocking revelations,” said Nicholl.

“Harry would not have been given a multi-million pound advance without promising a few juicy details.

“There will be more shocking claims, perhaps their biggest yet.

“I’m sure the Queen is very concerned about this and the royals will brace themselves for more bombs.”

Visit 7Life on Facebook for more engaging celebrity content.

Olivia Newton-John’s Walk for Wellness.

Olivia Newton-John’s Walk for Wellness.

https://7news.com.au/entertainment/royal-family/prince-harry-throws-spanner-in-the-works-with-desperate-act-after-queens-death-c-8355858 Prince Harry ‘throws wrenches into the works’ with ‘desperate’ act after Queen’s death

James Brien

24ssports is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@24ssports.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button