The second season of “Picard” will premiere on Thursday, March 3 (moved from February 17) with 10 episodes, while Season 3 will begin main photography in early February, but that was delayed For a little bit.
The “Star Trek: Discovery” we already knew will return on Thursday, February 10 for the final six episodes, but the show has been refreshed for a fifth season. Only time will tell if the crew of the USS Discovery will face another anomaly that threatens the entire galaxy, forcing Federation member and non-member worlds alike to dig. deep for the greater good. Our test Star Trek Streaming Guide to see where to watch Discovery and other Trek shows and movies online.
The eagerly waiting “Star Trek: Strange New Worlds” has been refreshed for a second season, which should come as no surprise. It’s true that we haven’t even seen a trailer yet, but Paramount+ has made a sizable financial commitment to this, so they’ll want to make it well done. However, we finally have a Thursday, May 5 release date.
It’s worth noting that it’s after “Star Trek First Contact Day” on Tuesday, April 5th, so chances are we’ll get to see the trailer after that, and chances are we’ll at least get one. introduced earlier. Plus, the “Star Trek: Mission Chicago” event runs from Friday, April 8 through Sunday, April 10, so there’s bound to be some news and hopefully fresh footage.
“Star Trek: Lower Decks” has also been refreshed for a 10-episode fourth season and a 10-episode third season due out this summer.
The first season of “Star Trek: Prodigy” is currently airing on Paramount Plus through Thursday, February 3, when there will be a mid-season break. The next 10 episodes that make up the second half of Season 1 will then return at an unspecified date later this year. We also know that “Prodigy” has has been extended for the second season.
The first seven episodes of Season 4 of “Star Trek: Discovery” are available to watch on Paramount Plus in the US and CTV Sci-Fi or Crave TV in Canada. Countries outside of North America can watch on the Pluto TV Sci-Fi channel.
In the UK, you can watch “Star Trek: Discovery” on Amazon Prime; it’s £20 for the entire series, or if you have a Fire TV stick you can watch it on Pluto TV, which airs at 9pm on Fridays (repeats at 9pm on Saturdays and Sundays), but Not available upon request. Paramount Plus is coming to the UK later this year.
Here’s our updated calendar of sci-fi events to look out for in 2022, and oh my god, are we in for a treat this year. The premiere date for the second part of Amazon Prime Video’s fantastic near-future comedy-drama “Upload” has also confirmed This week for March 11, 2022.
- “Books by Boba Fett“- airs on Disney Plus until February 9, 2022
- “Blade Runner: Black Lotus“- airs on Amazon Prime until February 9, 2022
- “Resident foreigners“Part 2 – January 26, 2022 on SyFy
- “Raised by wolves“Season 2 – February 3, 2022, on HBO Max
- “Star Trek: Discovery“rest of Season 4 – February 10, 2022 on Paramount Plus
- “Star Trek: Picard“Part 2 – March 3, 2022 on Paramount Plus
- “Orville“Season 3 – March 10, 2022 on Hulu
- “Upload” Season 2 – now officially! March 11, 2022 on Amazon Prime
- “Star Trek: Strange New Worlds“Part 1 – May 5, 2022 on Paramount Plus
- “Halo“- around 2022 on Paramount Plus
- “For all mankind“- circa 2022 on Apple TV
- “Love, Death + Robots” – circa 2022 on Netflix
- “Bad lot“Season 2 – circa 2022 on Disney Plus
- “Star Trek: Lower Decks“Part 3 – late 2022 on Paramount Plus
- “Mandalorian“Part 3 – late 2022 on Disney Plus
- “Andor“- end of 2022 on Disney Plus
- “Obi Wan Kenobi“- end of 2022 on Disney Plus
- “establish“Part 2 – end of 2022 on Apple TV
- “Invasion“Part 2 – end of 2022 on Apple TV
- “5 Avenue“Season 2 – please, please, please… on HBO Max?
https://www.space.com/star-trek-picard-discovery-2022-updates-paramount-plus New trailers for ‘Star Trek: Picard’, ‘Discovery’ refreshed, along with ‘Strange New Worlds’ premiere date