DENVER (KDVR) – The City Council has given several businesses approval to open new locations at Denver International Airport.
Most of the approved restaurants and shops already have locations in other parts of the airport and will be adding more:
- Chick-Fil-A in C Hall
- Crú Food and Wine Bar in the B Hall
- Dunkin’ Donuts in C Hall
- Einstein Bros. Bagels in the B Hall
- High Land Mercantile in Halls A and B
- InMotion in the B-Hall
- Jamba Juice in the C Hall
- Out to the west in C Hall
- Pour La France in the A-Hall
- Starbucks in the B hall
- Woody Bakery in C Hall
Starbucks already has three locations at the airport, making it the company’s fourth location. Jamba Juice and Einstein Bros. Bagels also have two locations each.
Two new companies with no additional locations will be opened at DIA:
- Bodega DEN in Halls A and C
- Johnson & Murphy shoe store in Hall B
Halls B and C were each approved for six new locations or companies, Hall A for three.
The Denver City Council also approved new Executive Shine locations in all three halls.
Suggest a correction