When does Errol Spence play Yordenis Ugas?
The Milwaukee Bucks are looking to win the NBA championship for the second year in a row. Here’s the team’s full playoff schedule.
Last year, the Milwaukee Bucks won their first NBA championship since 1971. The team was 2-0 down against the Phoenix Suns, but they rallied and won the next four games thanks to a great performance from Star Giannis, who earned Finals MVP made Anteotkounmpo.
Now the team will aim to become the first team to win back-to-back championships since the Golden State Warriors in 2017 and 2018.
The Bucks finished the season level on points with the Boston Celtics and the Philadelphia 76ers with 51-31 overall records for second place in the East. However, the #2 seed went to Boston, allowing Milwaukee to receive the #3 seed.
Milwaukee will begin their championship defense against rival Chicago Bulls in the opening round of the NBA playoffs.
Bucks playoff schedule
Here’s Milwaukee’s first-round game plan against Chicago:
- Game 1: vs. Chicago Bulls, Sunday, April 17 at 6:30 p.m. ET on TNT
- Game 2: vs. Chicago Bulls, Wednesday, April 20 at 9:30 p.m. ET on TNT
- Game 3: on Chicago Bulls, Friday, April 22 at 8:30 p.m. ET on ABC
- Game 4: on Chicago Bulls Sunday, April 24 at 1:00 p.m. ET on ABC
- Game 5 (if necessary): Wednesday, April 27 – in Milwaukee
- Game 6 (if necessary): Friday, April 29 – in Chicago
- Game 7 (if necessary): Sunday, May 1st – in Milwaukee
https://fansided.com/2022/04/16/milwaukee-bucks-playoff-schedule/ NBA Playoffs 2022: Milwaukee Bucks Playoff Schedule