Thursday, December 2, leads the weekend with a five-game leaderboard. Let’s take a look at the player pool and discuss the top NBA DFS picks for the DraftKings, FanDuel, and Yahoo rosters. Don’t forget to visit Awesemo Home NBA DFS for more fantastic daily written fantasy basketball content.
NBA DFS Picks: Building Blocks, Thursday, December 2
Yahoo Play of the Day – Dejounte Murray: San Antonio Spurs at Portland Trail Blazers
- Awesemo preliminary score prediction: Yahoo and FanDuel: 46.17 | DraftKings: 47.06
- Awesemo preliminary sorted forecasts: Yahoo 20.8% | FanDuel 25.3% | DraftKings 21.5%
- DFS Salary: Yahoo $44 | FanDuel $9,800 | DraftKings $9,800
Dejounte Murray continues to maintain his new form, scoring 40 or more fantasy points in 10 of his last 12 games. During this time period, he’s averaging 35.1 minutes and 18.8 goals, with a peak of 20 points, 9 rebounds, 7.8 assists, and 2.6 blocks and steals combined. . Portland has the second-worst defensive performance in the league, allowing 110.2 points per 100 possession, combining well from a fantasy perspective with the Spurs’ third-highest pace.
CJ McCollum: Portland Trail Blazers vs San Antonio Spurs
- Awesemo preliminary score prediction: Yahoo and FanDuel: 40.71 | DraftKings: 42.2
- Awesemo Preliminary Sorted Forecasts: Yahoo 37.8% | FanDuel 37.1% | DraftKings 30.1%
- DFS Salary: Yahoo $33 | FanDuel $8,000 | DraftKings $8,500
Damian Lillard will be sidelined for at least the next 10 days, as he is undergoing treatment for an abdominal injury. While it looks like Lillard has been out injured for quite some time, he has missed just one game this year and four last season. In these five games, CJ McCollum has averaged just over 36 minutes and 23.4 goals, including 9.4 from behind the arc. This has resulted in 24.4 points, four bounces, 5.2 assists, and 1.8 blocks and steals combined. During his time on the field without Lillard since early last year, McCollum has seen an increase in his assist rate and goal-scoring effort, despite a drop in his marksmanship. on mass makes his imaginary effect on the same level.
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Oklahoma City Thunder at Memphis Grizzlies
- Awesemo preliminary score prediction: Yahoo and FanDuel: 37.56 | DraftKings: 38.92
- Awesemo preliminary sorted forecasts: Yahoo 22.8% | FanDuel 27% | DraftKings 21.1%
- DFS Salary: Yahoo $ 32 | FanDuel $7,900 | DraftKings $8,100
This is a head-to-head game against Thunder, who lost last night to the Rockets. Currently, they have lost 7 consecutive matches and 9 defeats in the last 10 matches. During this time period, their top scorers were Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Luguentz Dort. While this is the third game in four nights for Oklahoma City, they took the break last weekend and didn’t play again until Monday. Both teams are running thin, with rookie Josh Giddey and veterans Derrick Favors and Kenrich Williams in the Thunder. Memphis is absent Ja Morant, plus Kyle Anderson and Ziaire Williams are present. Defense won’t be a priority for either side and anything less than 40 imaginary points from Gilgeous-Alexander will be a disappointment.
Gilgeous-Alexander is appearing on all of today’s expert Awesemo NBA DFS lineup models, predictors, and optimizers. Alex Hunter analyzes where Gilgeous-Alexander is ranking in the Awesemo Boom / Bust engine in NBA DFS Boom / Bust Picks article.
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Awesemo preliminary score prediction: Yahoo and FanDuel: 39.22 | DraftKings: 37.85
- Awesemo Preliminary Sorted Forecasts: Yahoo 40.7% | FanDuel 40.7% | DraftKings 27.6%
- DFS Salary: Yahoo $27 | FanDuel $6,900 | DraftKings $7,100
There will be plenty of offensive opportunities for Jaren Jackson Jr to fill up with Morant on the shelf. Trouble is always a risk for Jackson, although the Thunder don’t have any particularly strong frontline picks. Aside from the fouls, the only other annoyance in Jackson’s game is that he can’t recover with the ferocity that comes with him blocking shots. This season, he is yet to post a double-digit rebound, even though he has multiple blocks in 12 of his last 14 games.
Yahoo Daily Fantasy Basketball Discount Dandies
Anfernee Simons: Portland Trail Blazers vs San Antonio Spurs
- Awesemo preliminary score prediction: Yahoo and FanDuel: 29.26 | DraftKings: 31.37
- Awesemo Preliminary Directional Forecasts: Yahoo 33.2% | FanDuel 32.8% | DraftKings 44%
- DFS Salary: Yahoo $14 | FanDuel $5,200 | DraftKings $4,900
Even if Norman Powell returns from his quadrant injury, Anfernee Simons will see some key minutes to fill in at point guard for Lillard over the next two weeks. Even if other value options come up with news constantly leading up to the lock, Simons will be one of the best plays of the night.
Derrick Rose: New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls
- Awesemo preliminary score prediction: Yahoo and FanDuel: 25.51 | DraftKings: 25.46
- Awesemo preliminary sorted forecasts: Yahoo 10.2% | FanDuel 10.2% | DraftKings 16.1%
- DFS Salary: Yahoo $17 | FanDuel $5,500 | DraftKings $4,800
Now that Kemba Walker is out of rotation, Derrick Rose will see a few more minutes running the show and alongside newly anointed point guard Alec Burks. While this won’t result in Rose being sent off, there will be less than one “hot hand” that can send him to the bench, and it will also help him flourish on touchdowns. quality.
Final Thoughts on NBA DFS’s Picks for Interceptors Thursday, December 2
Don’t get distracted by Thursday Night Football and miss any breaking news. Keep in mind that wages and scoring formats vary between different fantasy sites, and a slam-dunk game on Yahoo could be a below-average NBA DFS pick on DraftKings or FanDuel.
https://www.awesemo.com/nba/nba-dfs-picks-building-blocks-draftkings-fanduel-optimal-shai-gilgeous-alexander-today-thursday-12-2-2021/ NBA DFS Picks for Daily Fantasy Basketball