We are getting closer to the one-year mark of Monster Hunter Rise and Capcom is still showing strong support for the title.
Just a few weeks ago it released the PC version of the game on Steamand it was recently announced that the title has shipped more than 8 million units worldwide. The Sunbreak DLC is also in development.
Now, according to the latest news – it has rolled out the patch update Version 3.8.0 – it is packed with new event tasks (coming soon) and bug fixes. Here are the full patch notes, provided by the game’s official website:
- To use the DLC and play online, you need to update Monster Hunter Rise to the latest version.
- – You can check the version you are using at the bottom right of the Title Screen.
- – Online games require a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- If you don’t have access to the Internet, you can play multiplayer locally, as long as every player uses the same version of the software.
- – Please visit Nintendo’s Support page for more information.
Available January 27, 2022
- Notifications about add-on content and such content will be displayed on the Title Screen and at Courier.
You can enable/disable this feature by going to Preferences > Promotions.
- Some texts in Korean, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese will now be displayed in calligraphy fonts.
- New event quests will be available weekly.
- The new DLC can be purchased from the Nintendo eShop.
Bug Fixes / Other
Facility / Facility
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Host to show up with a Cohoot on their arm on the guest’s screen if the Host cancels calling their Cohoot at the same time the guest enters the Lobby.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the monster’s fall animation from playing to the end.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes prevent certain attacks, such as Sticky Bullets, from dealing damage if they hit at the right time causing the mud shell around Jyuratodus’ neck to break.
Player / Best friend
- Fixed a bug that caused the 4th color of Type 1 clothing to differ between the thumbnail and the actual model.
- Fixed an issue that caused hair clips to penetrate armor when combining certain hairstyles with certain pieces of armor.
- Fixed a bug that caused different numbers to be displayed for the same hairstyles on the Edit Character screen and the Add-on content screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the back of the sideburns of “Hinoa long” and “Long Minoto” hairstyles to be clipped through the skin.
- Fixed a bug that caused cuts to the player character’s upper arm when combining some tight skins and waist armor.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the player’s character and their Best Friend to be displayed at the same time on the preview screen when “Change Equipment” is selected.
- Fixed a bug that caused Best Friend to show up in their old armor on the save file selection screen if you changed their armor by taking specific steps.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused elemental effects on Buddy weapons that didn’t have elementals on them.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the recovery instructions from showing when a player was hit with a restriction for the first time.
- Fixed a bug that caused crafting item consumption issues under certain circumstances, when using items through the Radial Menu while the player’s weapon was drawn.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to always do a running landing if they hit the ground with the Transform Ax in sword mode.
- Fixed a bug when combining from a rear dodge into a forward slash with Charge Blade in sword mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused Prism Spiribird’s color to appear incorrectly on the map’s icon list.
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause the game to hang if it took a long time to start up.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze if you performed certain steps in the Like each other list, resulting in an empty slot, then selecting that empty slot.
- Fixed various text errors.
- Other miscellaneous fixes have been made.
Have you downloaded this update yet? Noticed anything else? Leave a comment below.
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/01/monster-hunter-rise-version-3-8-0-is-now-live-heres-whats-new-and-different Monster Hunter Rise 3.8.0 version is now out, here are the new and different points