The calendar turns to June, and as the summer months take shape, so does the content of MLB The Show 23, which is heating up. The deeper you go into the season, the higher the base OVRs. We’re here to bring you a full breakdown of the entire list of rewards for the June Topps Now reward cards, which celebrate standout moments in the true MLB season in June. This guide will be updated each week until all four drops are released.
June Topps Now reward path
- 2 points: June Topps Now Flashback Pack (1 of 4)
- 4 points:1000 stubs
- 6 points: 92 OVR Topps Now Series Andruw Monasterio & 1000 XP
- 8 points: 92 OVR Topps Now Series AJ Smith-Shawver
- 10 points: 93 OVR Topps Now Series Blake Perkins
- 12 points: 93 OVR Topps Now Series Jake Burger & 1000 XP
- 14 points: 94 OVR Topps Now Series Grant Anderson
- 16 points: 94 OVR Topps Now Series Corbin Carroll
- 18 points: 95 OVR Topps Now Series Reese Olson & 1000 XP
- 20 points: 10-pack Kaiju Takeover Pack Bundle
Related: MLB The Show 23: Charisma Series Program Guide
June Topps Now Points Breakdown
This month starts with fewer cards than previous months, but the same principles apply: you use the time to collect the cards, and then grind those cards in-game until you have enough PXP points to get even more cards. Since there are fewer cards than normal, we recommend playing 9-inning games either online or against the CPU, depending on how you’re feeling. You will need a total of 1000 PXP for each set of weekly cards and also 250 PXP for each of the Topps Now flashbacks to complete the program.
At the end of the month, all cards collected can be exchanged for bonus points in the June monthly rewards program. New this month are the Kaiju Takeover Packs, which offer increased chances of getting a Kaiju Series player.