Game time: 8:00pm EST / 5:00PM PST on Saturday, December 18
Betting odds: NBA rate
Clippers active lineup: Jay Scrubb, Serge Ibaka, Justise Winslow, Ivica Zubac, Isaiah Hartenstein, Brandon Boston Jr., Marcus Morris Sr., Reggie Jackson, Eric Bledsoe, Luke Kennard, Terance Mann, Nicolas Batum, Jason Preston, Kawhi Leonard, Paul George
Players injured by the Clippers:
- Serge Ibaka (Ra – Personal): Ibaka is listed as BORN for Saturday’s match (December 18).
- Marcus Morris Sr. (Out – Health and Safety Protocols): The Clippers placed Morris Sr. into the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Nicolas Batum (Day To Day – Ankle): Batum is listed as possible QUESTIONS for Saturday’s game (December 18).
- Jason Preston (Outside – Leg): Preston has had surgery on his right foot and is expected to miss a significant portion of the season, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowksi.
- Kawhi Leonard (Outside – Right Knee): Leonard underwent surgery in July on his right ACL and there is still no timetable for his return this season.
- Paul George (Day To Day – Elbow): George is listed as a MAY QUESTION for Saturday’s game (December 18).
Thunder active lineup: Ty Jerome, Aleksej Pokusevski, Luguentz Dort, Tre Mann, Darius Bazley, Josh Giddey, Jeremiah Robinson-Earl, Mike Muscala, Theo Maledon, Kenrich Williams, Derrick Favors, Isaiah Roby, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Players injured by Thunder:
- Luguentz Dort (Day To Day – Ankle): Dort is suspected for Saturday’s game (December 18) against the Clippers.
https://clutchpoints.com/clippers-thunder-game-time-odds-schedule-tv-channel-betting-odds-and-live-stream-saturday-december-18th/ Match times, odds, fixtures, TV channels, odds and live streams (Saturday, December 18)