Marvel’s Avengers Patch 2.3 will be available for download on March 24th. The patch will include Nick Fury, new missions and an overhaul of the War Table.
Players can speak to Nick Fury at the War Table. Nick Fury’s voice will also replace JARVIS and Maria Hill’s narration at the start of the Avengers Initiative, new tutorial videos, and in several missions.
Patch 2.3 will ensure that the war table no longer changes every 15 minutes. Instead, landing zones and threat sectors appear on the war table at all times. HIVES also appear on the table once you reach a power level “comparable to the range of the region in which it is found.” Each region in the game also has a “recommended” minimum and maximum performance level.
Special missions called Villain Sectors become visible on the War Table without having to be picked up by the faction mission givers. Vaults also appear on the war table without having to fetch their coordinates. Individual hero HARM rooms will have “a minimum power level of 1,” and HARM Challenges IV will “become part of the priority HARM rotation.”
Wasteland and Wakanda Threat Sectors will replace the flashback missions that ended with boss fights. Players must complete a quickmatch mission in order to play Rise and Shine. Heroic mission chains are also only displayed per hero.
Patch 2.3 will also include at least six new missions for players to try, including a new Vault and Villain Sector. The new missions are listed below:
- This hostile earth– Threat Sector – Snowy Tundra
- desperate times – Dropzone – wasteland of the future
- Cavorite crash site – Dropzone – wasteland of the future
- blood from a stone– Threat Sector – Future Wasteland
- Wasteland Vault and Elite Wasteland Vault – Vault – Wasteland of the future
- Illusion of Truth and Unthinkable (Elite) – Taskmaster Villain Sector – Future Wastelands
Patch 2.3 will also overhaul quest and mission chains to make them less confusing. The full list of changes includes:
- Reigning Supreme has been removed
- Vault onboarding has been removed
- Hive Spirit has been removed
- The previous version of Cloning Around has been removed
- Iconic Avengers unlocks upon reaching power level 10
- SHIELD Protocols are unlocked upon reaching Power Level 20
- Beating the Odds unlocks upon reaching power level 20
- Inhuman Sanctuary unlocks upon reaching power level 30
- Last Avenger Standing unlocks upon reaching power level 130
- Mega Hive is unlocked upon reaching power level 130
- Omega Level Threat: Family Reunion unlocks upon reaching power level 140
- Discordant Sound Raid unlocks at power level 150
- Elite Discordant Sound Raid unlocks at Power Level 160
https://www.gamepur.com/news/marvels-avengers-patch-2-3-will-add-nick-fury-and-new-missions-along-with-a-war-table-rework Marvel’s Avengers Patch 2.3 will add Nick Fury and new missions, as well as a war table overhaul