To celebrate the launch of Lost Ark, developers and Twitch joined forces to give players a sweet treat. There are 20 players and three teams of different regions working on early access to the game. These three teams will be fighting for their regions of North America, Europe and Latin America. To earn Twitch drops, you’ll have to watch the full Legends of Lost Ark race stream on Twitch. But how to confirm these twitch drops in Lost Ark? Find out here.
How to claim Twitch Drops in Lost Ark?
You will be able to claim these twitch elements from February 8 to March 1, 2022 after viewing the participants’ streams. There are four tiers for these reductions respectively and they are as follows:
- Battle Item Chest (Level 1): This chest contains 3 items. And they are:
- 3 battle item pack
- Regulus’ chest has 100K silver
- Amethyst flakes pack contains 1500 pieces.
- Arkesia (Level 2): This chest will let you choose one of five unique paper hats.
- Helgaia Pet Chest (Level 3): Claiming this chest will allow you to choose one of four unique pets.
- Neugier Gold Mount (Tier 4): This tier unlocks a golden seaplane for the player to move quickly around Arkesia.
Follow these steps to claim Twitch rewards:
- Connect or link your Lost Ark account to your Twitch account.
- Then, watch the 4-hour stream on Twitch. You can find and watch any stream of participants here on Twitch.
- Look for Legends of Lost Ark streams that have the option to enable Twitch Drops.
- Once the stream is complete, you’ll be prompted with a Claim option at the top of the Twitch chat.
- When the claim button appears for a limited time, tap the claim button before it becomes unavailable.
Now that you have your reward, let’s see how to get the twitch bonus in the game.
How to enable Twitch Drops on Steam?
Follow these steps to enable Twitch drops on Steam:
- Go Lost of Ark website and log into your Twitch account.
- Later link your steam and twitch accounts.
- Later, activate Twitch drops for in-game rewards.
That’s all about how to claim Twitch Drops of Lost Ark. If this guide helped you make sure to check out our other guides on how to change server and how to change mouse control in Lost Ark right here on Gamer Tweak.
https://gamertweak.com/claim-twitch-drops-lost-ark/ Lost Ark: How to Claim Twitch Drops