Brooklyn @ Los Angeles
Current profile: Brooklyn September 21; Los Angeles 16-17
What to know
The Brooklyn Nets have enjoyed comfort at home their last three games, but now they have to hit the streets. They’ll be playing against the Los Angeles Lakers at 8 p.m. ET Saturday at Crypto.com Arena after a few days off. Both teams lost their last match, so they’ll have plenty of incentive to get ‘W.’
Brooklyn came up against the Orlando Magic on Saturday, with a score of 100-93. Small progress Kessler Edwards had a rather forgettable game, ending with just nine points in his four to 13 shootout in his 38 minutes on the field.
Meanwhile, Los Angeles was perhaps a little lost in the holiday spirit, giving the San Antonio Spurs an easy 138-110 win. It should have been a close game, and the Lakers were supposed to take the lead, but neither of those things happened. Small progress LeBron James Good effort for the losing team as he had 36 points and six assists along with nine boards. LBJ’s game night had 3 consecutive games where he scored at least 31 points.
The losses put Brooklyn to 21-9 and Los Angeles to 16-17. Some defensive stats to watch out for: Brooklyn is holding back their opponents with a goalscoring rate of 42.90%, ranking second in the league. Less enviable, the Lakers are fourth in the league in points allowed per game, with an average of 112.
How to watch
- When: Saturday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena – Los Angeles, California
- TELEVISION: ABC
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $248.99
The Lakers are 1.5 points more popular than the Nets, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
Bookmakers have a good feeling for this line, as the opening game against the Lakers is a 1-point favorite.
Top / Bottom: -110
Los Angeles have won seven of their last 12 games against Brooklyn.
- April 10, 2021 – Los Angeles 126 vs Brooklyn 101
- February 18, 2021 – Brooklyn 109 vs Los Angeles 98
- March 10, 2020 – Brooklyn 104 vs Los Angeles 102
- January 23, 2020 – Los Angeles 128 vs Brooklyn 113
- March 22, 2019 – Brooklyn 111 vs Los Angeles 106
- December 18, 2018 – Brooklyn 115 vs Los Angeles 110
- February 2, 2018 – Los Angeles 102 vs Brooklyn 99
- November 3, 2017 – Los Angeles 124 vs Brooklyn 112
- December 14, 2016 – Brooklyn 107 vs Los Angeles 97
- November 15, 2016 – Los Angeles 125 vs Brooklyn 118
- March 1, 2016 – Los Angeles 107 vs. Brooklyn 101
- November 6, 2015 – Los Angeles 104 vs Brooklyn 98
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/lakers-vs-nets-how-to-watch-live-stream-tv-channel-nba-start-time-26737330/ Lakers vs. Nets: How to watch live stream, TV channel, NBA start time