Orlando @ Los Angeles
Current record: Orlando 5-22; Los Angeles 14-13
What to know
The Los Angeles Lakers will return home from a two-game tour. They’ll take on the Orlando Magic at 9:30 p.m. ET on Sunday at the Staples Center. The Lakers will stand firm after a win while Orlando will stumble after a loss.
Things went Los Angeles’ way against the Oklahoma City Thunder last Friday as they kicked off with a 116-95 win. The half was pretty much decided when the score was up to 64-45. Small progress LeBron James continued his crazy stat drop routine, earning 33 points and six assists along with five boards.
Meanwhile, Orlando lost 106-104 to the Los Angeles Clippers last Saturday on a last-minute jump from the Los Angeles point guard. Reggie Jackson 0:02 left to play. Despite losing, Magic showed strong from the shooting guard Terrence Ross, who has 22 points, and small forward Franz Wagner, who had 20 points.
The Lakers are the favorites in this game, with a 9.5-point margin of victory. But bettors beware: they are only 6-12 from the spread when offered.
Los Angeles is now 14-13 while Orlando is 5-22. Two stats to keep in mind while watching: Los Angeles is third in the league in points allowed per game, with an average of 112.1. Magic went through some struggles of their own as they stumbled into the competition with the third fewest points per game in the league, amassing just 101.6 on average. Maybe one of these Achilles heels will get in the way of the losing team.
How to watch
- When: Sunday at 9:30pm ET
- Where: Staples Center – Los Angeles, California
- TELEVISION: Bally Sports Florida
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $47.00
The Lakers are the most popular team with 9.5 points compared to Magic, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
Bettors were against the Lakers a bit, as the opening game against the Lakers was 11.5-point favourites.
Top / Bottom: -110
Los Angeles and Orlando both have six wins in their last 12 games.
- April 26, 2021 – Los Angeles 114 vs Orlando 103
- March 28, 2021 – Los Angeles 96 vs Orlando 93
- January 15, 2020 – Orlando 119 vs Los Angeles 118
- December 11, 2019 – Los Angeles 96 vs Orlando 87
- November 25, 2018 – Orlando 108 vs Los Angeles 104
- November 17, 2018 – Orlando 130 vs Los Angeles 117
- March 7, 2018 – Los Angeles 108 vs Orlando 107
- January 31, 2018 – Orlando 127 vs Los Angeles 105
- January 8, 2017 – Los Angeles 111 vs Orlando 95
- December 23, 2016 – Orlando 109 vs Los Angeles 90
- March 8, 2016 – Los Angeles 107 vs Orlando 98
- November 11, 2015 – Orlando 101 vs Los Angeles 99
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- LeBron James: Deciding Game Time (Abs)
- Anthony Davis: Out (Knee)
- Kendrick Nunn: Out (Knee)
- Trevor Ariza: Out (Ankle)
Report Injury to Orlando
- Markelle Fultz: Out (Knee)
- E’Twaun Moore: Ra (Knee)
- Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Ankle)
- Jonathan Isaac: Ra (Knee)
- Jalen recommends: Ra (Thumb)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/lakers-vs-magic-how-to-watch-schedule-live-stream-info-game-time-tv-channel-26740141/ Lakers vs. Magic: How to watch, schedule, live stream information, match time, TV channel