Kmart shoppers have taken to social media to share the best and worst products they’ve bought from the retail giant.
On a popular Facebook page, fans shared the Kmart purchases they couldn’t live without — and the ones that didn’t quite hit the mark.
See above: Kmart shower cleaning hack goes through.
For more lifestyle news and videos, go to Lifestyle >>
Topping the list of Kmart’s most popular and popular items is the store’s line of air fryers, closely followed by its hot water dispenser and the iconic $6.50 Pull Chopper kitchen purchase.
Of the store’s “worst” products, many called Kmart’s cordless stick vacuum the “worst thing ever” — along with the automatic hand-held soap dispenser, which some claimed “never worked.”
Other Facebook users found the survey far too difficult to take given there were so many Kmart products to love.
“Probably like asking who your favorite kid is? Kmart has good things all the time. It’s too hard to choose one thing,” said one at Kmart Hacks & Decor.
Here’s a rundown of what Kmart fans had to say.
Best Kmart buys
- “Anything that folds up for camping trips.”
- “Air fryer. Best thing ever.”
- “Lazy Susans for fridge and cabinets. Everyone who sees mine ends up going out and buying one.”
- “Smart kettle.”
- “Loads – air fryer, bath towels, dishes and more.”
- “Desk organizer drawers.”
- “Hot air fryer – three years later and still successful. In use almost every day.”
- “Hot water dispenser is the best.”
- “Hollywood Mirror.”
- “$7.50 toaster, bought 9 years ago and still in perfect condition.”
- “Hot water dispenser is the bomb.”
- “I love the bamboo underwear. So comfortable.”
- “Pull chopper…I have the small one and the bigger one.”
- “Organizational baskets, tubs and bins. I’m obsessed.”
- “$19 sandwich press, glass kettle, $6 onion chopper, long black down coat.”
- “My urn [hot water dispenser]. Best investment ever.”
Worst buys from Kmart
- “$89 is better than a Dyson vacuum that almost caught fire. It was the heaviest and most awkward cleaner I’ve ever tried to use, so I was glad to have a legitimate reason to take it back and get a refund.”
- “Scrunch butt leggings. Definitely not squat safe. And one day I wore a g-string for the first squat and they ripped right away.”
- “Soap dispenser that liked to chew batteries and never worked properly, and a coffee grinder that didn’t grind coffee.”
- “An alarm clock that came with no instructions on how to set the time or alarm.”
- “Handstick vacuum. I’m glad to have my LG handstick these days.”
- “Automatic hand soap dispenser that never worked and had to be taken back by 99% of people.”
- “The suction shelves in the bathroom are really the worst.”
- “My mom bought a digital clock radio that just gave out static, needless to say it was returned for a full refund.”
- “Kmart carpets. I swear by the end of the month you’ll be left with a tiny scrap of fabric just enough to slip in your pocket. Because of the shredding.”
- “With the electric soap dispensers, you still have to put your hand underneath for the soap to be dispensed through the long straw. It takes 40+ times underlaying your hand every time you use it, such a waste.”
- “Suction Cup Shower Wall Shelf. The thing was damned, like clockwork at 3 a.m. it was going to fall with a bang and scare me into bed.”
https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/kmart-shoppers-share-their-best-and-worst—purchases-do-you-agree-c-8465496 Kmart Australia shoppers share their best and worst purchases, the list includes air fryers, choppers, vacuums and more.