Through 3 parts
Fans are definitely getting their money’s worth as the Sacramento Kings and Orlando Magic have combined for 196 points three-quarters in. Three quarters in and Sacramento’s offense can actually impose its will, dominating Orlando 104-92.
Kings were led by guards De’Aaron Fox, who so far has 23 points. One thing to watch out for is Terence Davis’ foul situation as he is currently sitting in 4th place.
Orlando relied on guard points Cole Anthony, who shot 5 to 7 from downtown and scored 22 points, five dimes and four rebounds, and center Mo Bamba, who has 11 points beyond seven boards and four blocks.
Orlando @ Sacramento
Current record: Orlando 5-20; Sacramento 10-14
What to know
The Sacramento Kings will play the Orlando Magic at 10 p.m. ET on Wednesday at the Golden 1 Center after a few days off. Sacramento is about to end a five-game losing streak at home.
The Kings didn’t have too much space against the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday, but they still walked away with a 104-99 win. Among the leaders in charge of Sacramento was a small person Terence Davis, who shot 6 to 11 from outside the arc and finished with 28 points.
Meanwhile, it’s hard to imagine a worse loss than the 126-95 loss Orlando suffered against the Golden State Warriors on Monday. Orlando was in a difficult position in the first half, with the score at 65-44. Protection point Cole Anthony had a rather forgettable game, ending with just 9 points from a 3-to-1 shoot and four tackles in his 27 minutes on the field.
Sacramento is the highest rated team in this match, with a 7 point difference of victory. However, their home ground is not a bettors’ paradise, as they have failed to beat the odds in 8 of their 12 home games.
Kings are now 10-14 while Spells are at 5-20. Two numbers to note before starting: Sacramento is third in the league in points allowed per game, with an average of 112.8. Orlando has experienced some of its own as they stumble into competition with the third fewest points per game in the league, amassing only an average of 100.4. Maybe one of these Achilles heels will get in the way of the losing team.
How to watch
- When: Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Golden 1 Center – Sacramento, California
- TELEVISION: Bally Sports Florida
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $9.00
Kings are a solid 7 point favorite against Magic, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
The odds providers have been matching the betting community on this match, as the game opens with a 7 point spread and is right there.
Top / Bottom: -111
Sacramento have won seven of their last 12 games against Orlando.
- February 12, 2021 – Orlando 123 vs Sacramento 112
- January 27, 2021 – Sacramento 121 vs Orlando 107
- August 2, 2020 – Orlando 132 vs Sacramento 116
- January 13, 2020 – Orlando 114 vs Sacramento 112
- January 7, 2019 – Sacramento 111 vs Orlando 95
- October 30, 2018 – Sacramento 107 vs Orlando 99
- March 9, 2018 – Sacramento 94 vs Orlando 88
- January 23, 2018 – Sacramento 105 vs Orlando 99
- March 13, 2017 – Sacramento 120 vs Orlando 115
- November 3, 2016 – Orlando 102 vs Sacramento 94
- March 11, 2016 – Orlando 107 vs Sacramento 100
- November 21, 2015 – Sacramento 97 vs Orlando 91
Injury Reporting for Sacramento
- Robert Woodard II: Decision in Game Time (Ankle)
Report Injury to Orlando
- E’Twaun Moore: Ra (Knee)
- Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Ankle)
- Markelle Fultz: Out (Knee)
- Jonathan Isaac: Ra (Knee)
- Jalen recommends: Ra (Thumb)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/kings-vs-magic-how-to-watch-nba-online-tv-channel-live-stream-info-game-time-26740065/ Kings vs. Magic: How to watch NBA online, TV channels, live stream info, game time