The January transfer window is fast approaching and all the talk about who is going where is heating up. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest news as we count down to the winter window of 2022.
TOP STORY: Dembele is required
Contract of the French with Blaugrana ends in the summer of 2022, which has sparked much debate around his future.
Barcelona have not given up on keeping the 24-year-old this season, and there could be a short-term extension to keep him in Catalonia and allow more time to negotiate a longer deal.
While Dembele is happy with his current role at Barcelona, his agent has stated that a move elsewhere could earn him double what he does at the Camp Nou. chance to win trophies.
Barcelona are trying to combat that by offering Dembele a lower salary with various bonuses that could make him one of the club’s highest earners if he and the team good achievement.
This can be seen the man who signed the word Borussia Dortmund contract for two years.
If they don’t succeed in getting Dembele to sign by January, Blaugrana could offload four or five players to ensure they can sign two attacking rookies in the winter window, with City of Manchester‘S Ferran Torres is priority.
Everything revolves around what happens in Barcelona, but Juventus, Man United and Chelsea are all watching closely – while Paris Saint-Germain maybe even join.
– Real Madrid tabs are on Liverpool defender Joe Gomez ahead of a possible summer transfer window, as reported by Daily mail. Los Blancos also discussed things like Chelsea’s Antonio Rudiger who would be a free agent if he didn’t renew his contract, Seville‘S Jules Kounde and Villarreal‘S Pau Torres. They also considered Juventus’ Matthijs de Ligt but may not be able to afford the Dutchman.
– Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain are both monitoring the situation of Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, based on Nicolo Schira. It is suggested that Serbia The international is likely to leave in the summer, with Lazio looking to bring in between 70 and 80 million euros for the 26-year-old, whom the Red Devils tried to sign for 60 million euros last year. 2019.
– Internazionale, AC Milan, Juventus and Roma are both competing to sign Sassuolo midfielder Davide Frattesi, speak Calciomercato, with the 22-year-old having impressed in his first Serie A campaign. Roma receive a percentage of the fee Frattesi brings in, which could come in handy if they sign players from their academy. However, I am Giallorossi currently trailing the other aforementioned trio in the race for his signature.
– Kingsley Coman, who’s present? Bayern Munich contract until 2023, want 20 million euros per season to sign a new contract, while Bavarian clubs want to pay 15 million euros, report Sport Bild. Manuel Neuer, Thomas Muller, Leroy Sane and Joshua Kimmich are the only Bayern players currently on that salary – with Robert lewandowski earn more. There are questions surrounding whether the French player has reached the level needed to join that company, resolved by the perception that bringing in a new player will be more expensive than the transfer fee. .
– As Naples to strengthen the left-back, of Paris Saint-Germain Layvin Kurzawa and Everton‘S Lucas Digne is one of their top goals, according to Mercato’s feet. The main cause of concern at Napoli is in the center of defence, but that hasn’t stopped them from looking for an alternative to Mario Rui and Faouzi Ghoulam.
https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-transfer-talk/story/4554655/transfer-talk-juventusmanchester-unitedchelsea-battling-for-ousmane-dembeles-signature Juventus, Manchester United, Chelsea vie for Ousmane Dembele .’s signature