Inside the plan of the palace for Netflix “Harry & Meghan” documentaries.

When there was doubt about the direction of the Netflix documentaries Harry & Megan Now it’s clear: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are ready to go to war, not only against the palace and the press, but also against their family.

A second teaser for the upcoming six-part show was released on Monday and is coming Prince Harry talk about “leaking” and “planting stories against them”. And while the pair plan to attack the press’s actions, they will also expose the pressures of royal life, the challenges meghan claims that she was faced with marrying into the most famous family in the world and why she had no choice but to leave.

contents

This content can also be viewed on the website from which it originated.

Harry has previously spoken out about an unwritten contract between the Palace and the press, and the Sussexes have claimed Palace assistants were briefed against them while defending other members of the Royal Family (an allegation the Palace denies). The pair are expected to dig deeper into what Harry calls “dirty play”.

Palace officials are said to be braced for more damaging headlines and revelations, but despite reports, senior courtiers have been embroiled in crisis talks, well-placed sources say vanity fair that the strategy is to weather the storm without drawing too much attention to the TV series.

“It’s probably going to be difficult, but the intent is to keep our heads down and keep going,” says a royal source. “It’s a tried and tested strategy that has served them well in the past. William lets his work speak for itself, as we saw in Boston, and the King has a busy program of events. The message from the palace will be mandatory.”

However, the teaser points to the show coming just a few weeks after the latest season The crowncould be more than a distraction and have the potential to damage the royal family and their reputation internationally.

In the trailer, a friend of the couple describes their experience as “about hate, about race,” suggesting the couple will make further allegations of institutionalized racism within the royal family. Later this week, Harry and Meghan will be in New York to accept an award for their work against racism within the royal family.

While King CharlesIt is understood that the communications team at Kensington Palace, the household of the Prince and Princess of Wales, are unwilling to comment publicly could take a different approach. Prince William has made it clear he will not tolerate allegations of racism and has previously defended the royal family after Harry and Meghan claimed a family member had expressed concern about the color of their unborn son’s skin. When asked if the royals were racist, William replied, “We’re not a racist family.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2022/12/inside-the-palaces-plan-for-harry-and-meghan-netflix-docuseries Inside the plan of the palace for Netflix “Harry & Meghan” documentaries.

Charles Jones

24ssports is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@24ssports.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button