Warhammer 40,000k: Darktide encourages players to create unique builds and playstyles for their characters, allowing them to take on the battle against the heretics in their own style. The game features a wealth of stats to help players fine-tune their character, but it’s not clear at this time what each does or represents. In this guide, we’ll give you a quick breakdown of each stat so you can focus on creating your perfect character to smash chaos.
Related: Is Warhammer 40,000: Darktide cross-platform/crossplay?
Every weapon status in Warhammer 40k: Darktide
Each weapon stat affects how melee and ranged weapons work, and has different stats depending on the class and weapon used, as well as different types of stats. There are many stats to deal with in Warhammer 40k: Darktide, and the game isn’t very clear about what each stat is or does. There are 19 different stats in total, and we’ve listed them with details on each one to make finding the right weapon for you that little bit easier.
- Damage – Your weapon’s total damage output
- finesse – Headshot and weak point damage multiplier
- mobility – Affects dodge, weapon movement, ADS speed, sprint speed
- defense – Affects the stamina used when blocking attacks
- penetration – Damage dealt to armored targets
- stopping power – Affects the degree by which a target is staggered by attacks
- stability – Amount of recoil and wobble when aiming down
- security – Penetration for certain ranged weapons
- ammunition – Total ammo that the weapon can have
- reload speed – How quickly the weapon can be reloaded
- First goal – Damage dealt to the first target in a melee attack
- split target – How many enemies a melee attack will pass
- split damage – Damage dealt to enemies after the first enemy in a melee attack
- crowd control – Ability to stagger enemies on attack (shield weapons only)
- Critical Bonus – Bonus to critical damage
- blast radius – Affects the size of the area of effect of certain weapons
- loading speed – Speed at which your staff recharges (Psyker only)
- source speed – The speed at which Perils of the Warp cools down (psyker only)
- Warp Resistance – Decreases the danger generated when using staff and abilities (psyker only)
At the time of writing, the stats aren’t perfect, and the current presentation of the game’s stat bars doesn’t do the game or the players any favors. However, changes might be made in future updates as developer Fatshark takes feedback from the community.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/how-weapon-stats-work-in-warhammer-40k-darktide How weapon stats work in Warhammer 40,000: Darktide