Through 3 quarters
The Minnesota Timberwolves have been predicted to take the ‘L’ in this installment, but so far it hasn’t played out according to the scenario. Both teams are likely to win, but they lead the Portland Trail Blazers 89-84.
Timberwolves were led by the center The town of Karl-Anthony, who has so far dropped a brace with 21 points and ten rebounds. However, Towns needs to be careful because he’s in trouble with four people. Guard Anthony Edwards Also having trouble with four.
Portland has relied on the point guard’s performance Damian Lillard, who has 21 points and four assists in addition to eight tables.
This is the first time Minnesota has gone ahead into the fourth half of the past six games.
Minnesota @ Portland
Current record: Minnesota 11-15; Portland 11-15
What to know
The Minnesota Timberwolves have enjoyed comfort at home their last three games, but now they have to hit the streets. The Minnesota and Portland Trail Blazers will go head to head in the Northwest Division battle at 9 p.m. ET on Sunday at the Moda Center in the Rose Quarter. Both teams lost their last match, so they’ll have plenty of incentive to get ‘W.’
The Timberwolves ended a good game behind the Cleveland Cavaliers when they played last Friday, losing 123-106. Minnesota was down to 92-71 at the end of the third quarter, too much to recover. Minnesota’s top scorer is center The town of Karl-Anthony (21 points).
Meanwhile, Portland made a comeback against the Golden State Warriors last week, with a score of 104-94. Small progress Norman Powell (26 points) is the player with the most goals for Rip City.
Minnesota is expected to lose this next by 3. Now may not be the best time to beat the Timberwolves as they have let bettors down for the past three games in a row.
The losses pushed both teams down with an identical 11-15 scoreline. A few stats to keep in mind while watching: Minnesota can only save 42.40% of their shots, which is the fourth-lowest goal percentage in the league. The Trail Blazers went through some of their own struggles letting opponents average 47.30% off the ground, which is the second-highest shot rate allowed in the tournament. Maybe one of these Achilles heels will get in the way of the losing team.
How to watch
- When: Sunday at 9pm ET
- Where: Moda Center in Rose Town – Portland, Oregon
- TELEVISION: Bally Sports North Plus
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $10.00
Trail Blazers are 3 points favorite team ahead of Timberwolves, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Trail Blazers, as the game opens with the Trail Blazers being a 1.5-point favourite.
Top / Bottom: -112
Portland have won 14 of their last 21 games against Minnesota.
- March 14, 2021 – Minnesota 114 vs Portland 112
- March 13, 2021 – Portland 125 vs Minnesota 121
- January 7, 2021 – Portland 135 vs Minnesota 117
- January 9, 2020 – Minnesota 116 vs Portland 102
- December 21, 2019 – Portland 113 vs Minnesota 106
- April 1, 2019 – Portland 132 vs Minnesota 122
- December 8, 2018 – Portland 113 vs Minnesota 105
- November 16, 2018 – Minnesota 112 vs Portland 96
- November 4, 2018 – Portland 111 vs Minnesota 81
- March 1, 2018 – Portland 108 vs Minnesota 99
- January 24, 2018 – Portland 123 vs Minnesota 114
- January 14, 2018 – Minnesota 120 vs Portland 103
- December 18, 2017 – Minnesota 108 vs Portland 107
- April 6, 2017 – Portland 105 vs Minnesota 98
- April 3, 2017 – Minnesota 110 vs Portland 109
- March 25, 2017 – Portland 112 vs Minnesota 100
- January 1, 2017 – Portland 95 vs Minnesota 89
- April 9, 2016 – Minnesota 106 vs Portland 105
- January 31, 2016 – Portland 96 vs Minnesota 93
- December 5, 2015 – Portland 109 vs Minnesota 103
- November 2, 2015 – Portland 106 vs Minnesota 101
Portland Injury Report
- Greg Brown: Out (Sickness)
- CJ McCollum: Out (Boobs)
- Cody Zeller: Ra (Kneecap)
Injury Report for Minnesota
- D’Angelo Russell: Deciding Game Time (Ankle)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/how-to-watch-trail-blazers-vs-timberwolves-nba-live-stream-info-tv-channel-time-game-odds-26740138/ How to watch Trail Blazers vs. Timberwolves: NBA live stream information, TV channels, times, match rates