How to watch the Knicks vs. Timberwolves: Live stream, TV channel, Tuesday NBA game start time
Through 2 parts
The Minnesota Timberwolves are expected to win this match, and so far that’s exactly how it’s going. They took the lead at halftime and led the New York Knicks 61-54.
Timberwolves’ top scorer is protected Anthony Edwards (16 points). Anthony Edwards However, care must be taken, as he is in trouble soon with his father. Protection point D’Angelo Russell Also having trouble with dad.
New York was led by sentinels Evan Fournier, who has so far had 13 points and two assists along with two boards.
This year, New York was not a team to compete in the second half of the year, as they lost 79% of the time when they fell into form at halftime.
Minnesota @ New York
Current record: Minnesota 21-22; New York 22-22
What to know
The New York Knicks are getting right back into it as they host the game against the Minnesota Timberwolves at 7:30 p.m. ET on January 18 at Madison Square Garden. The Knicks will be hoping to build on the 96-88 win they got against Minnesota when they previously played in December.
New York came up against the Charlotte Hornets on Monday, with a score of 97-87. New York fell 86-67 at the end of the third quarter, too much to recover. Small progress RJ Barrett (18 points) and power forward Julius Randle (18 points) is the top scorer for New York.
Meanwhile, Minnesota played against the Golden State Warriors on Sunday with an overall score of 119-99. It’s another big night for central Timberwolves The town of Karl-Anthony, who dropped a brace with 26 points and 11 rebounds.
The Knicks are expected to lose this next by a score of 3. Those who bet on them with odds should not have high expectations on them as this team is on a 3-8 ATS draw when expected. will lose.
Minnesota’s win lifted them to 21-22 while a loss to New York brought them down to 22-22. We’ll see if Minnesota can repeat their recent success or if New York recovers and reverses their fortunes.
How to watch
- When: Tuesday at 7:30pm ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden – New York, New York
- TELEVISION: NBATV
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $55.00
Timberwolves are 3 points favorite team ahead of Knicks, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
The lineup diverged slightly in favor of the Timberwolves, as the opening match against the Timberwolves was given a 1.5-point handicap.
Top / Bottom: -110
See NBA chooses for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s cutting-edge PC model. Get it now.
New York have won six of their last 11 games against Minnesota.
- December 28, 2021 – New York 96 vs Minnesota 88
- March 31, 2021 – Minnesota 102 vs New York 101
- February 21, 2021 – New York 103 vs Minnesota 99
- March 10, 2019 – Minnesota 103 vs New York 92
- February 22, 2019 – Minnesota 115 vs New York 104
- March 23, 2018 – Minnesota 108 vs New York 104
- January 12, 2018 – Minnesota 118 vs New York 108
- December 2, 2016 – New York 118 vs Minnesota 114
- November 30, 2016 – New York 106 vs Minnesota 104
- February 20, 2016 – New York 103 vs Minnesota 95
- December 16, 2015 – New York 107 vs Minnesota 102
New York Injury Report
- Kemba Walker: Deciding the timing of the match (Knee)
- Luka Samanic: Game-Time Decisive (Heel)
- Nerlens Noel: Ra (Knee)
- Red Orange: Outer (Ankle)
- Derrick Rose: Ra (Ankle)
Injury Report for Minnesota
- Jaylen Nowell: Deciding the Time of the Game (Ankle)
- Jordan McLaughlin: Ra (Covid-19)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/how-to-watch-knicks-vs-timberwolves-live-stream-tv-channel-start-time-for-tuesdays-nba-game-26740684/ How to watch the Knicks vs. Timberwolves: Live stream, TV channel, Tuesday NBA game start time