Through 3 parts
The Houston Rockets are giving home audiences exactly what they were hoping to see. They took the lead after three quarters and led the New Orleans Pelicans by a score of 94-85.
Missiles have relied on firing protection Eric Gordon, who has 23 points and five assists, and forward power Christian Wood, who shot 5 to 6 from downtown and scored 22 points and five pounds. Gordon is close to surpassing his season high of 24. One thing to watch out for is Alperen Sengun’s foul as he currently sits in 4th place.
Small progress Brandon Ingram has led so far for New Orleans, as he has 33 points along with five rebounds.
New Orleans took 94% of the time as they went into the fourth quarter of this year, so this looks like it just ended.
New Orleans @ Houston
Current record: New Orleans 7-18; Houston 6-16
What to know
Get ready for battle in the Southwest Division when the Houston Rockets and New Orleans Pelicans go head to head at 7 p.m. ET Sunday at the Toyota Center. Houston is trying to maintain their 4-game winning streak at home.
It was a close game, but last Friday, the Rockets overcame the Orlando Magic with a 118-116 win. Kudo to the odds providers for correctly predicting both the winner and the close. Houston can attribute much of their success to the strength going forward Christian Wood, who dropped a brace with 20 points and 14 rebounds, and the guard shot Eric Gordon, who has 24 points.
Meanwhile, while not a landslide match, the showdown between the New Orleans and Dallas Mavericks last Friday was still quite decisive as New Orleans finished with a 107-91 victory. . New Orleans can attribute much of its success to Brandon Ingram, who almost scored twice with 24 points, 12 assists and 8 goals.
The Rockets are currently 6-16 while the Pelicans sit at 7-18. Some defensive numbers to keep in mind before the game even starts: Houston is fourth in the league in points allowed per game, with an average of 112. New Orleans have been going through some of their own troubles as they for opponents to average 47.30% off the floor, which is the third highest percentage of shots allowed in the tournament. Maybe one of these Achilles heels will get in the way of the losing team.
How to watch
- When: Sunday at 7pm ET
- Where: Toyota Center – Houston, Texas
- TV: Southwest ATTSN
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $14.00
According to the latest news, the Pelicans are a 2.5-point favorite over the Rockets. NBA Odds.
The bookmakers had a good feeling for this line, as the game opened with the Pelicans as the 3-point favorite.
Top / Bottom: -110
Houston has won 15 of its last 23 games against New Orleans.
- April 4, 2021 – New Orleans 122 vs Houston 115
- February 9, 2021 – New Orleans 130 vs Houston 101
- January 30, 2021 – Houston 126 vs New Orleans 112
- February 2, 2020 – Houston 117 vs New Orleans 109
- December 29, 2019 – New Orleans 127 vs Houston 112
- November 11, 2019 – Houston 122 vs. New Orleans 116
- October 26, 2019 – Houston 126 vs New Orleans 123
- March 24, 2019 – Houston 113 vs New Orleans 90
- January 29, 2019 – New Orleans 121 vs Houston 116
- December 29, 2018 – Houston 108 vs New Orleans 104
- October 17, 2018 – New Orleans 131 vs Houston 112
- March 24, 2018 – Houston 114 vs New Orleans 91
- March 17, 2018 – Houston 107 vs New Orleans 101
- January 26, 2018 – New Orleans 115 vs Houston 113
- December 11, 2017 – Houston 130 vs New Orleans 123
- March 24, 2017 – Houston 117 vs New Orleans 107
- March 17, 2017 – New Orleans 128 vs Houston 112
- February 23, 2017 – Houston 129 vs New Orleans 99
- December 16, 2016 – Houston 122 vs. New Orleans 100
- March 2, 2016 – Houston 100 vs New Orleans 95
- January 25, 2016 – Houston 112 vs New Orleans 111
- December 26, 2015 – New Orleans 110 vs Houston 108
- December 2, 2015 – Houston 108 vs New Orleans 101
Injury Report for Houston
- Kevin Porter: Out (Thigh)
- Usman Garuba: Ra (Thigh)
- Jalen Green: Ra (Hamstring)
- John Wall: Out (Not related to injury)
Injury Report for New Orleans
- Josh Hart: Ra (Knee)
- Daulton Hommes: Out (Leg)
- Zion Williamson: Ra (Legs)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/how-to-watch-rockets-vs-pelicans-live-stream-tv-channel-start-time-for-sundays-nba-game-26739990/ How to watch Rockets vs. Pelicans: Live stream, TV channel, Sunday NBA game start time