Ronald Acuña posts a fiery response to alleged comments he made about Freddie Freeman
The Australian Grand Prix has a different schedule than most Formula 1 races. How to watch the F1 practice live stream.
It’s been two years since Formula One last raced in Australia, but the sport’s return to Melbourne is finally here.
This weekend, Max Verstappen, Charles Leclerc, Lewis Hamilton and the rest of the F1 driver line-up will take to the grid in search of glory.
Things have changed a lot since the last Australian Grand Prix in 2019. Winner Valtteri Botas is now with Alfa Romeo. Hamilton’s Mercedes could be off the pace. And Verstappen is trying to defend his world title from the reinvigorated Ferrari.
F1 Schedule: Practice sessions for the Australian Grand Prix
Free practice 1: Thursday, April 7 at 10:55 p.m. ET on ESPNews
Free Practice 2: Friday, April 8 at 1:55 p.m. ET on ESPN 2
Free Practice 3: Friday, April 8 at 10:55 p.m. ET on ESPNews
F1 Practice Livestream: How to Watch Australian GP Practice
The time zone for the Australian Grand Prix makes for a very different race weekend for the American crowd.
Practice sessions 1 and 3 start in the evening, while FP2 and qualifying take place in the middle of the night. For once, the Pacific time zone has an advantage with earlier launches.
ESPNews will have FP1 and FP3, while FP2 will appear on ESPN 2.
If you’re not watching on TV, you can still catch all the action by heading to ESPN for the live stream. For those who don’t have a TV service provider and can’t sign up for Watch ESPN, check out Fubo TV instead and use the seven-day free trial to your advantage.
F1 standings ahead of the Australian Grand Prix
- Charles Leclerc (Ferrari) – 45 points
- Carlos Sainz (Ferrari) — 33
- Max Verstappen (Red Bull) – 25
- George Russell (Mercedes) – 22
- Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) – 16th
- Esteban Ocon (Renault) — 14
- Sergio Perez (Red Bull) – 12
- Kevin Magnussen (Haas) – 12
- Valtteri Bottas (Alfa Romeo) — 8th
- Lando Norris (McLaren) – 6th
- Yuki Tsunoda (AlphaTauri) — 4th
- Pierre Gasly (AlphaTauir) — 4th
- Fernando Alonso (Alpine) — 2nd
- Zhou Guanyu (Alfa Romeo) — 1
- Mick Schumacher (Haas) – 0
- Lance Stroll (Aston Martin) – 0
- Nico Hulkenberg (Aston Martin) — 0
- Alexander Albon (Williams) – 0
- Daniel Ricciardo (McLaren) – 0
- Nicholas Latifi (Williams) – 0
F1 Constructors’ Championship ahead of the Australian GP
- Ferrari — 78 points
- Mercedes – 38
- RedBull – 37
- Alpine – 16
- Hass – 12
- Alfa Romeo – 9th
- AlphaTauri – 8
- McLaren – 6th
- Aston Martin – 0
https://fansided.com/2022/04/07/f1-practice-live-stream-australian-grand-prix-schedule/ How to watch practice for the Australian Grand Prix