Illinois State @ Missouri State
Current Record: State of Illinois 9-8; Missouri State 13-6
What to know
The Illinois Red Bird and the Missouri State Bear prepare to battle each other in the Missouri Valley at 8:00 p.m. ET January 19 at the JQH Arena. Both teams entered the competition bolstered by wins in their previous games.
The Bradley Braves usually have all the answers at home, but on Sunday the Redbirds proved too much of a challenge. Illinois State was able to take a solid win over Bradley, with a 74-65 win. Illinois State has double-digit scores from four players: Guard Antonio Reeves (24), guard Strong Josiah (14), guard Howard Fleming Jr. (11) and forward Kendall Lewis (11).
Meanwhile, MSU had enough points to win and then some points against the Valparaiso Beacons on Saturday, with a score of 74-57. Guard Isaih Mosley had 32 points plus five boards, and these are three games in a row where he has scored at least 41% of MSU’s score. This match made Mosley his third straight game with at least 32 points.
The Redbirds are expected to lose to the next one at 9.5. They are currently six to six by the spread in their most recent games, however, trend bettors may want to take into account.
The wins brought Illinois State to 9-8 and the Bears to 13-6. Some offensive stats to keep in mind as you watch: Illinois State entered the game averaging 79.7 points per game, placing 26th in college basketball. MSU showed off some offensive firepower of their own as they entered the game boasting the 20th highest on-court goal percentage in college basketball of 48.60%.
How to watch
- When: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: JQH Arena – Springfield, Missouri
- TELEVISION: ESPN Plus
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $49.00
According to the latest news, The Bears are the most popular team with 9.5 points compared to the Redbirds college basketball odds.
Bettors were slightly against the Bears, as the game opened with the favorites Bears 11 points.
Top / Bottom: -111
Illinois State have won seven of their last 13 games against Missouri State.
- December 1, 2021 – Illinois State 79 vs Missouri State 74
- February 7, 2021 – Missouri State 72 vs Illinois State 62
- February 6, 2021 – Missouri State 74 vs Illinois State 67
- February 5, 2020 – Missouri State 80 vs Illinois State 60
- January 7, 2020 – Missouri State 67 vs Illinois State 63
- February 27, 2019 – Illinois State 65 vs Missouri State 57
- February 10, 2019 – Missouri State 66 vs Illinois State 65
- January 30, 2018 – Illinois State 76 vs Missouri State 60
- January 7, 2018 – Illinois State 72 vs. Missouri State 68
- February 15, 2017 – Illinois State 67 vs Missouri State 66
- January 4, 2017 – Illinois State 74 vs Missouri State 71
- January 30, 2016 – Missouri State 84 vs Illinois State 81
- December 30, 2015 – Illinois State 74 vs Missouri State 61
Missouri State Injury Report
- Demarcus Sharp: Deciding Game Time (Low Legs)
Injury Reporting for the State of Illinois
No injury information
https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/how-to-watch-missouri-state-vs-illinois-state-live-stream-tv-channel-start-time-for-wednesdays-ncaab-game-26768860/ How to watch Missouri State vs Illinois State: Live stream, TV channel, Wednesday NCAAB game start time