Through 2 parts
The point spread is against the Orlando Magic, but so far the scores are in their favor. They took the lead at halftime and led the Los Angeles Lakers 62-54.
Guard Jalen suggested (13 points) and power forward Wendell Carter Jr. (13 points) has been the top scorer for Magic. The double would be Wendell Carter Jr’s sixth straight double. One thing to watch out for is Cole Anthony’s foul situation as he’s currently sitting in third.
Los Angeles enjoyed the combination of point guard teams Russell Westbrook and small forward LeBron James. The first has 12 points along with six rebounds and three steals, while the second has 18 points and two assists along with four boards.
Los Angeles @ Orlando
Current record: Los Angeles 22-23; Orlando 8-38
What to know
The Orlando Magic have not won a game against the Los Angeles Lakers since January 15, 2020, but they will look to end the drought on Friday. Orlando will look to defend their home ground against Los Angeles at 7 p.m. ET. Given that these two teams lost in their last game, both have a little more incentive to head into this one.
Wednesday’s showdown between the Magic and the Philadelphia 76ers isn’t an outright showdown, but with Orlando falling 123-110 on the road, it’s almost turned into one. Despite the loss, Orlando put on a steady performance off center Mo Bamba, who shot 7 to 8 from downtown and finished with 32 points and three blocks.
Meanwhile, Los Angeles came back against the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday, with a score of 111-104. The losing side was motivated by the small front LeBron James, who dropped a brace with 30 points and 12 rebounds along with five dimes.
Orlando is expected to lose this next by 5. Those who stick with them by odds have guts, to put it politely, as the team has disappointed bettors in three games. their last match.
Magic is now 8-38 while the Lakers sit at 22-23. Some stats to keep in mind while watching: Orlando is second in the league in points per game, with just an average of 101.7. Los Angeles experienced some struggles of their own as they stumbled into the match with the fourth most allowed points per game in the league, with an average of 112.8. Maybe one of these Achilles heels will get in the way of the losing team.
How to watch
- When: Friday at 7pm ET
- Where: Amway Center – Orlando, Florida
- TELEVISION: Bally Sports Florida
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $130.00
Lakers are 5 points favorite team ahead of Magic, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
The bookmakers had a good feeling for this lane, with the opening game against the Lakers as the favorite 5.5 points.
Top / Bottom: -110
Los Angeles have won seven of their last 13 games against Orlando.
- December 12, 2021 – Los Angeles 106 vs Orlando 94
- April 26, 2021 – Los Angeles 114 vs Orlando 103
- March 28, 2021 – Los Angeles 96 vs Orlando 93
- January 15, 2020 – Orlando 119 vs Los Angeles 118
- December 11, 2019 – Los Angeles 96 vs Orlando 87
- November 25, 2018 – Orlando 108 vs Los Angeles 104
- November 17, 2018 – Orlando 130 vs Los Angeles 117
- March 7, 2018 – Los Angeles 108 vs Orlando 107
- January 31, 2018 – Orlando 127 vs Los Angeles 105
- January 8, 2017 – Los Angeles 111 vs Orlando 95
- December 23, 2016 – Orlando 109 vs Los Angeles 90
- March 8, 2016 – Los Angeles 107 vs Orlando 98
- November 11, 2015 – Orlando 101 vs Los Angeles 99
Report Injury to Orlando
- Markelle Fultz: Out (Knee)
- E’Twaun Moore: Ra (Knee)
- Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Ankle)
- Jonathan Isaac: Ra (Knee)
- RJ Hampton: Ra (Knee)
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- LeBron James: Deciding Game Time (Abs)
- Sekou Doumbouya: Ra (Covid-19)
- Anthony Davis: Out (Knee)
- Kendrick Nunn: Out (Knee)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/how-to-watch-magic-vs-lakers-live-stream-tv-channel-start-time-for-fridays-nba-game-26740720/ How to watch Magic vs. Lakers: Live stream, TV channel, Friday NBA game start time