How to watch Kings vs. Spurs: NBA Live Stream Info, TV Channels, Time, Match Odds
Through 3 parts
The point difference is against the Sacramento Kings, but so far the point is in their favor. At 93-85, they seem to be the better team right now, but there’s still a half to play.
Top scorer for Sacramento is the center Damian Jones (23 points). One thing to watch out for is the foul situation of Tyrese Haliburton when he is currently sitting in 4th place.
The San Antonio Spurs enjoyed the point guard’s card-team combination Dejounte Murray and small forward Lonnie Walker IV. The first has 17 points and nine assists along with six bounces, while the second has 19 points. Walker IV is close to surpassing his season-high of 21.
This is the first time that the kings who are ahead have entered the 4th half in the past 5 matches.
San Antonio @ Sacramento
Current record: San Antonio 11-17; Sacramento 12-18
What to know
The San Antonio Spurs have been 16-5 against the Sacramento Kings since November 2015, and they will have a chance to extend that success on Sunday. San Antonio is on his way to face Sacramento at 6 p.m. ET on December 19 at the Golden 1 Center. Failing to win even when the odds are against them, Spurs must feel particularly confident now that the odds are in their favor.
It was a close game, but last Friday, San Antonio overcame the Utah Jazz to win 128-126. Victory came thanks to a strong rise after the half to overcome a deficit of 73-59. San Antonio relies on the efforts of small players Keldon Johnson, who had 24 points along with eight rebounds, and the point guard Dejounte Murray, who dropped three times with 16 points, 11 assists and 11 goals. Murray has now had five triple-doubles this season.
Meanwhile, Sacramento had a good record behind the Memphis Grizzlies when they played last Friday, losing 124-105. Sacramento’s defeat comes despite a quality match from the shooting guard Tyrese Haliburton, who posted a brace with 21 points and ten dimes along with six rebounds.
Spurs’ win put them 11-17 while the Kings’ loss dragged them down to 12-18. Two stats to watch out for: San Antonio comes in with just 16.8 fouls per game average, best in the league. But Sacramento is third in the league for fouls per game, with an average of 20.1. The ref’s whistle can dictate the flow of action in this one.
How to watch
- When: Sunday at 6 p.m. ET
- Where: Golden 1 Center – Sacramento, California
- TELEVISION: Bally Sports – Southwest
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $17.99
Spurs are the favorite 5 points against the Kings, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
Bookmakers had a good feeling for this line, as the opening match against the Spurs favorites was 4.5 points.
Top / Bottom: -110
See NBA chooses for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s cutting-edge PC model. Get it now.
San Antonio have won 16 of their last 21 games against Sacramento.
- November 10, 2021 – San Antonio 136 vs Sacramento 117
- May 7, 2021 – San Antonio 113 vs Sacramento 104
- March 31, 2021 – San Antonio 120 vs Sacramento 106
- March 29, 2021 – Sacramento 132 vs San Antonio 115
- July 31, 2020 – San Antonio 129 vs Sacramento 120
- February 8, 2020 – Sacramento 122 vs San Antonio 102
- December 6, 2019 – San Antonio 105 vs Sacramento 104
- March 31, 2019 – Sacramento 113 vs San Antonio 106
- February 4, 2019 – Sacramento 127 vs San Antonio 112
- November 12, 2018 – Sacramento 104 vs San Antonio 99
- April 9, 2018 – San Antonio 98 vs Sacramento 85
- January 28, 2018 – San Antonio 113 vs Sacramento 98
- January 8, 2018 – San Antonio 107 vs Sacramento 100
- December 23, 2017 – San Antonio 108 vs Sacramento 99
- March 19, 2017 – San Antonio 118 vs Sacramento 102
- March 8, 2017 – San Antonio 114 vs Sacramento 104
- November 16, 2016 – San Antonio 110 vs Sacramento 105
- October 27, 2016 – San Antonio 102 vs Sacramento 94
- March 5, 2016 – San Antonio 104 vs Sacramento 94
- February 24, 2016 – San Antonio 108 vs Sacramento 92
- November 9, 2015 – San Antonio 106 vs Sacramento 88
Injury Reporting for Sacramento
- Richaun Holmes: Out (Eyes)
- Alex Len: Ra (Covid-19)
- Terence Davis: Ra (Covid-19)
- De’Aaron Fox: Ra (Covid-19)
- Davion Mitchell: Ra (Covid-19)
- Marvin Bagley III: Ra (Covid-19)
- Louis King: Ra (Covid-19)
Disability Report for San Antonio
- Doug McDermott: Out (Mouth)
- Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/how-to-watch-kings-vs-spurs-nba-live-stream-info-tv-channel-time-game-odds-26740262/ How to watch Kings vs. Spurs: NBA Live Stream Info, TV Channels, Time, Match Odds