Detroit @ Sacramento
Current record: Detroit 10-33; Sacramento 18-28
What to know
The Detroit Pistons could have some leg fatigue from yesterday’s game when they start on track against the Sacramento Kings at 10 p.m. ET January 19 at the Golden 1 Center. Both teams lost their last match, so they’ll have plenty of incentive to get ‘W.’
Detroit finished well behind the Golden State Warriors when they played on Tuesday, losing 102-86. Pistons fell 83-63 at the end of the third quarter, too much to recover. One thing holding Detroit back is the mediocrity of the small forwards Saddiq Bey, who didn’t have his best game: he finished with ten points on a 3-to-13 shoot in 30 minutes on the field.
Meanwhile, Sacramento are in pretty impressive distance but were unable to close the gap on Sunday when they fell 118-112 to the Houston Rockets. Guard Buddy Hield Good effort for the losing side as he shot 5 to 9 from outside the arc and finished with 27 points and five pounds.
Detroit is expected to lose the next score 7.5. They have lost bets on spread in their previous two games, so buyers beware.
The losses left Detroit at 10-33 and the Kings at 18-28. Some defensive stats to watch out for: The Pistons have allowed their opponents to shoot an average of 47.20% off the floor, which is the second-highest allowed shot rate in the league. Sacramento experienced some of their own as they stumbled into the match with the third most allowed points per game in the league, with an average of 113.7. Maybe one of these Achilles heels will get in the way of the losing team.
How to watch
- When: Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Golden 1 Center – Sacramento, California
- TELEVISION: Bally Sports – Detroit
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $16.00
The Kings is a big favorite 7.5 points against the Pistons, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the kings, as the game opens with the kings being a 5.5-point favourite.
Top / Bottom: -109
Sacramento have won eight of their last 13 games against Detroit.
- November 15, 2021 – Sacramento 129 vs Detroit 107
- April 8, 2021 – Detroit 113 vs Sacramento 101
- February 26, 2021 – Sacramento 110 vs Detroit 107
- March 1, 2020 – Sacramento 106 vs Detroit 100
- January 22, 2020 – Detroit 127 vs Sacramento 106
- January 19, 2019 – Sacramento 103 vs Detroit 101
- January 10, 2019 – Sacramento 112 vs Detroit 102
- March 19, 2018 – Detroit 106 vs Sacramento 90
- November 4, 2017 – Detroit 108 vs Sacramento 99
- January 23, 2017 – Sacramento 109 vs Detroit 104
- January 10, 2017 – Sacramento 100 vs Detroit 94
- March 18, 2016 – Detroit 115 vs Sacramento 108
- November 11, 2015 – Sacramento 101 vs Detroit 92
Injury Reporting for Sacramento
- Tyrese Haliburton: Ra (Covid-19)
Injury Report for Detroit
- Frank Jackson: Ra (Covid-19)
- Isaiah Livers: Ra (Legs)
- Killian Hayes: Out (Hip)
- Jerami Grant: Ra (Thumb)
- Luka Garza: Ra (Covid-19)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/how-to-watch-kings-vs-pistons-live-stream-tv-channel-start-time-for-wednesdays-nba-game-26740710/ How to watch Kings vs. Pistons: Live stream, TV channel, Wednesday NBA game start time