To move around faster and complete your quest in Lost Ark, you will require Mounts and must also know how to ride/dismount. Remember you can unlock your companions by playing the campaign and side quests, or you can buy them for real money in case you want a specific one from the shop. Here’s everything you need to know about Mounts.
How to unlock and get your first mountain in Lost Ark?
- Continue playing the story missions in the campaign until you reach a quest called Town Where Lights of Souls. This is the one you need to complete to unlock your first horse.
- Then talk to Brother Alfael and he’ll give you 3 horses to choose from – Dyorika Brown, Loghill Black & Yudia White.
- Click on the horse of your choice and it will be added to your inventory.
- Now right click on it in your inventory to register it.
How to Mount and Unmount in Lost Ark?
- To ride the Mountain, you need to first right-click it in the inventory menu.
- Then press ALT + V to see the Mounts menu.
- Right click on the horse to mount it.
- Alternatively, you can also drag the mount’s icon to the slot area and press the allotted key to ride it.
- You can also right-click the mount to unmount.
Not only horses in this game, you can also unlock Mount Cerberus (three-headed dog). These mounts can help you get out of a situation in case you don’t feel ready to take on hordes of enemies.
Also read | How to Check Ping & FPS in Lost Ark
How to get Mount Cerberus?
To unlock the three-headed dog aka Cerberus mount, you need to pay real money. It’s part of the Platinum Founders Bundle which costs $99.99. It gives you 50,000 Silver, Chests, Barrels, Royal Crystals, skins and more bonuses so if you think it’s worth it go ahead and buy the pack. Once done, you can get it in-game and drive it by following the same steps as detailed above.
Can you sell Mounts?
No, you cannot sell or destroy a mount in Lost Ark and it will stay with you. They are attached to your account and you can get them all through the Mounts menu.
All the Lost Ark Mountains
This is a video from YouTuber Sywo showcasing all the cool mounts from the original Kr version of the game Lost Ark:
https://gamertweak.com/mounts-lost-ark/ How to Ride, Disassemble & Unlock Cerberus