The Tazmanian Devil is one of the most messy Looney Tunes characters ever. He’s been a popular character for decades, making his inclusion in MultiVersus a sensible choice. If you’re interested in learning how to play Taz, here’s a breakdown of his special abilities, perks, and some strategies for getting the most out of him.
Related: How to Play Shaggy in MultiVersus – Moves Guide, Strategies, Perks and More
How to play Taz in MultiVersus
Taz’s Abilities and Attacks
Bottomless Abyss (passive)
Taz has attacks that deal Tasty damage. When an enemy gains enough stacks of Tasty, they become a cooked chicken and cannot attack. While they’re being cooked, chicken will fall from them if injured, which you or an ally can pick up to heal themselves. Taz also licks allies who are injured when he walks past them, healing them slightly.
Chew ’em up, spit ’em out (neutral special)
Taz puts enemies or projectiles in his mouth and can chew on them to deal damage. Pick a direction to spit out enemies like a throw. Once you’re done mid-air, you can’t chew enemies. This also activates You Spit What You Eat by spitting out the projectile you eat.
Taz-nado (Side Special)
Taz spins into his familiar tornado to deal damage to enemies. Passing allies give them haste while also increasing the duration of the tornado.
dog poop! dog poop! (special)
This is an attack that slowly increases in size over time, hitting enemies that wander in multiple times. Once this is done, it has a fairly long cooldown while the Taz swipe up twice instead.
You Spit Out What You Eat (down special)
Spit out a chewed apple or swallowed projectile with Chew Em Up, Spit Em Out. Apples deliver small amounts of treats, while projectiles deliver significant amounts of treats.
- Percussive Punch Power (Level 2) – Your team deals 5% more damage with horizontal knockback attacks.
- Absorb ‘n’ Go (Level 4) – Your team regains 7% of the ability’s cooldown when knocked back by a projectile
- Equip Ally Perks (Level 6) – Equip a teammate’s perk
- Tasmanian Trigonometry (Level 7) – Your team gains 15% more Knockback Impact
- Iron Stomach (Level 8) – When you eat a projectile, Taz will belch an anvil in place of the projectile you ate.
- I have to go in there! (Level 10) – Teammates can jump into your dog poo and increase the damage, recoil, duration and armor given during it.
- School Me Once… (Level 11) – Your team gains a projectile block buff for two seconds after being hit by a projectile
- Hit Me if You’re Able (Level 12) – Your team has 5% more dodge speed
- That’s (not) all, folks! (Level 13) – Taking out an enemy near the blast zone will push you back toward the center to give you a better chance to recover.
Tips and strategies for playing Taz in MultiVersus
Taz is a Brawler character who likes to be up close and personal in fights. He really doesn’t have much range in his attacks.
Most of Taz’s physical attacks are tasty, so you really don’t have to bother applying this significant debuff to enemies. Just make sure you land lots of hits and use your swallowed apples/projectiles to give yourself free hits.
The most important thing to remember about Taz is managing its cooldowns. Many of his more powerful moves put him on cooldown, so if you’re not careful you could leave yourself wide open for a counterattack if you waste them all.
Taz doesn’t recover very well after being shot through the air. Do whatever it takes to stay center stage because if you’re airborne you’ll likely fall off the map.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/how-to-play-taz-in-multiversus-moves-guide-strategies-perks-and-more How to Play Taz in MultiVersus – Moves Guide, Strategies, Perks and More