Dio Brando is one of the greatest villains in the JoJo Bizarre Adventure manga and anime. He serves as the main antagonist of JoJo Part 1 and 3, and his son Giorno is the main protagonist of JoJo Part 5. There are two versions of Dio in All Star Battle R, one based on his appearance in Part 1 and the other based on his appearance in Part 3. Part 3 Dio is capitalized, DIO. Part 3 DIO has the ability to overpower Stand called World.
Related: How to play Jotaro Kujo in JJBA: All Star Battle R – combos, strategies and more
Combos and special moves for DIO from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
DIO deals a lot of damage when he gets his hands on his opponent, and his Stop Time ability allows him to freeze his opponent. Its skills and specials are split between User Mode and Stand Mode. Activating Stand mode summons a character’s stand, giving them additional range. The front right trigger button (R1 on DualShock) spawns a stand, but not every character has a stand. The big difference between Part 1 and Part 3 Dio is that the latter has a stand while the former doesn’t.
List of DIO skills and specials
- User/Stand Mode – Hold on, time! (Special): DIO activates The World and stops time. This train takes a while to charge and leaves you open-ended. Your Warmth Heart Gauge bars will gradually decrease as you remain frozen in time. You exit Time Stop as soon as you run out of HH bars. The more HH bars you have available, the shorter the time between activation and stop time.
- Custom Mode – An Absolute End (Special): DIO slams a street sign onto the opponent.
- User Mode – So Close! (Special): Teleports when hitting or blocking. This move will cost you 2 HH bars.
- User Mode – Right in front of me? (Be able): The world seems to deliver a single blow. The range of this move is determined by the attack button held down.
- User Mode – I’ll give you a chance. (Be able):. DIO walks towards the opponent and if the opponent hits him while walking, DIO will counterattack.
- User Mode – He’s… Gone! (Be able): This is the counterattack that triggers when the enemy attacks DIO while it is running I’ll give you a chance
- User Mode – Oh, that suits me! (Be able): DIO grabs the opponent, slams them to the ground, stabs them with his bare hand and proceeds to drain the blood. This ability restores a portion of DIO’s health.
- User Mode – And one more, just in case! (Be able): DIO throws a knife.
- Stand Mode – Useless, useless, useless, useless (Skill): DIO challenges The World to hit his opponent with a barrage of fists. The range of this attack depends on which attack button you press.
- Stand Mode – The full power of My Stand! (Be able): It’s the same as Useless, useless, useless, uselessexcept it’s in the air and unleashed diagonally down.
- Stand Mode – This is… the world! (Be able): DIO uses The World to freeze time and teleport to deal a powerful blow to the opponent. The movement cannot be blocked and the teleportation distance is determined by the attack button pressed.
- User/Stand mode – scared are you (HHA): You must use two HH Bars to perform this heart heat attack. DIO uses a roundhouse kick to throw his opponent.
- User/Stand Mode – It’s a steamroller! (GHA): You need three HH bars to perform this big heat attack. DIO stops time and drops a steamroller on his enemy. Then he starts hitting the steamroller until it explodes.
Best strategy for DIO
DIO’s abilities and specials deal a lot of damage, and he’s best at close- and mid-range combat. But he also has decent projectiles like And one more thing, just in case, so don’t worry too much if your opponent moves away from you. His time stop skills are very versatile, can close the gap between you and your opponent, and can be used effectively in conjunction with his other combos. However, using Time Stop will drain your Heat Heart Gauge Bar, which you may want to keep to power up some of your moves and combos.
https://www.gamepur.com/guides/how-to-play-dio-in-jjba-all-star-battle-r-combos-strategies-and-more How to play DIO in JJBA: All Star Battle R – combos, strategies and more